You Know Your Broke When Your .......

you know you're broke when you install tap-lights next to your real light switches so you can save on the light bill.

you know you're broke when you duck-tape a magnet to your electric meter to slow down its movement

You know you are in the red when you cant afford auto light bulbs instead you rely on friends to hold flashlights with color film on them out the windows for the signals and other lights, and one person with a white board to write out "HONK HONK" cus your horn is busted

8v fury said:

lol i think i would have made you get rid of the pa subs before i sold a 10k cd collection for 1k

everything in my build is through a sponorship sorta

----reference's----

meade916

You know you are in the red when you cant afford auto light bulbs instead you rely on friends to hold flashlights with color film on them out the windows for the signals and other lights, and one person with a white board to write out "HONK HONK" cus your horn is busted

Haha, that made me chuckle a little bit irl.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

wow, i just wanna thread jack my own thread I didnt think it would get 4 pages within not even a day carry on.

you know your broke when you gotta prostitute your self to a fat chick.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you know you're broke when you switch to neutral to save on gas.

you know you're broke when you use your mom's windex along with water instead of buying washer fluid for your car

you know you're broke when you silicone your ripped sub 8 times just to have some beat

or when your fat chikc(my wifey) lets a 54 year old pervert stare at her butt ass naked for 25 minutes and gets paid $250. sadly this is true. she showed him her boobies for 2 minutes last night and got $25. dude, this shit is killing me. i have been having some fucked up thoughts lately so my wife and son can get my life insurance. they could use the $500,000 more than they could use me.

----reference's----

meade916

or when your fat chikc(my wifey) lets a 54 year old pervert stare at her butt ass naked for 25 minutes and gets paid $250. sadly this is true. she showed him her boobies for 2 minutes last night and got $25. dude, this shit is killing me. i have been having some fucked up thoughts lately so my wife and son can get my life insurance. they could use the $500,000 more than they could use me.

Dude...don't even think about it....

your life > 500,000 dollars.....seriously it's just not worth it.

I don't care how broke you are

Archived