Jump to content

You Know Your Broke When Your .......


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you King, you have made my night!

But seriously...think about it... :lol::ph34r:

Stealing neighbors power is bad, mmkay?

Gots to do what ya gots to do.

I'm not proud, But it got me where I am today. And I've never forgotten where I came from.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

you know you're broke when you switch to neutral to save on gas.

you know you're broke when you use your mom's windex along with water instead of buying washer fluid for your car

you know you're broke when you silicone your ripped sub 8 times just to have some beat

I idle down hills and empty roads...
8v fury said:

 

 

Posted

or when your fat chikc(my wifey) lets a 54 year old pervert stare at her butt ass naked for 25 minutes and gets paid $250. sadly this is true. she showed him her boobies for 2 minutes last night and got $25. dude, this shit is killing me. i have been having some fucked up thoughts lately so my wife and son can get my life insurance. they could use the $500,000 more than they could use me.

Except they don't pay out on that ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Gots to do what ya gots to do.

I'm not proud, But it got me where I am today. And I've never forgotten where I came from.

The past is the past, done and over,,

live your life now

Get ya walk on, dont look back on the hard times look to the good ones ahead

8v fury said:

 

 

Posted

you know you're broke when you use a fan behind a tray of ice instead of turning on your AC

you know you're broke when you try to sell "knowledge" on eBay instead of something tangible

Posted

Dude...don't even think about it....

your life > 500,000 dollars.....seriously it's just not worth it.

I don't care how broke you are

i understand what your saying but like eminem said "you don't know what the fuck i have been through" the great state of florida reissued multiple warrants for my arrest the day after i paid all this shit off. so not only am i a fugitive again because of a clerical error, my license is suspended, my 18 month old son is getting extremely sick the doc thinks its his liver and kidneys, and well life it just fucking me again. we cant even afford to keep gas in her car or my truck and we make over 4 grand a month

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

Except they don't pay out on that ;)

Bill, that's actually a good way to get him to not do anything stupid. lol

Posted

Except they don't pay out on that ;)

thats why there fucked up thought. a "accidental death" is covered on my policy

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

i understand what your saying but like eminem said "you don't know what the fuck i have been through" the great state of florida reissued multiple warrants for my arrest the day after i paid all this shit off. so not only am i a fugitive again because of a clerical error, my license is suspended, my 18 month old son is getting extremely sick the doc thinks its his liver and kidneys, and well life it just fucking me again. we cant even afford to keep gas in her car or my truck and we make over 4 grand a month

And I'll bet you when you get through this you'll look back and see how strong you really are B)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

And I'll bet you when you get through this you'll look back and see how strong you really are B)

i hope so man. i cant even lie i sit here sometimes and hold my son and cry. it is seriously putting a strain on her and i;s relatiions ship.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...