Sundown Audio NeoPro v3

Dafaseles

Just curious if anyone has had any experience with these mids and has heard them. No doubt they get loud, but how do they perform sound quality wise? Are they a hurt your ears, loud as hell speaker or do they give more of a warm sound? Looking to maybe buy a couple. 

Thanks in advance

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

I second this. I put Skar FSX6.5s in to hold me over till I find Cresendo 6.5s back in stock. But at this point I'm open to anything. These Skars bottom out pretty easy on punchy mids. I keep dropping my gain to no avail.

5 hours ago, Kocyandia said:

I second this. I put Skar FSX6.5s in to hold me over till I find Cresendo 6.5s back in stock. But at this point I'm open to anything. These Skars bottom out pretty easy on punchy mids. I keep dropping my gain to no avail.

By dropping gain do you mean turning the mids down in EQ so you can turn it up louder? 

1 minute ago, Rpg663 said:

By dropping gain do you mean turning the mids down in EQ so you can turn it up louder? 

No, he means exactly what he said. He keeps turning down his amps gain to compensate for the fact that his speakers are surpassing their mechanical limits.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

5 hours ago, Kocyandia said:

Make sure your EQ’s on you head unit are flat. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Ive messed with the EQ it helped  a little. Im gonna adjust the crossovers a bit, i set it at 125 hpf. Theyre clear as shit though. I was actually surprised with how decent they sound. They dont bottom out all the time. Just certain music. Could be how the songs are mixed but I doubt it. Wonder if they're just over rated maybe. 

Archived