wish i could do a 153 -_-

x2

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

153 is a "fucking joke"? You make me laugh. <_<

All it looks like to me is the guy wants to have a big system and is using Steve as something to aspire to. What's the big deal?

i think he meant he was a fucking joke cause he hit a 153 and meade is hittin a 157.. when he said he was keeping up with meade...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

no doubt that 153 isnt a joke, but why did he even have to mention Meade in that manor. My man Steve is kinda quiet on this one so I'll speak up in his place. He needs 2 stay off Steve's sack and thats a fact.........Jack! B)

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

This thread is awesome!

First off thats eddie moreno He owns T and E audio in fort pierce florida.

Hes been around for while.

He has a few first scores and records under his belt.

Im not really the ball hanging leg humper type so this is hard to wright lol

The reason I think this thread is so cool is for the simple fact that Meades preaty much single handedly stepped up the ground pounder game on the west coast. Now theres people like Eddie in Florida [were big bass was born] name dropping Steve Meades name :lol:

Guest Powered By Hate

This thread is awesome!

First off thats eddie moreno He owns T and E audio in fort pierce florida.

Hes been around for while.

He has a few first scores and records under his belt.

Im not really the ball hanging leg humper type so this is hard to wright lol

The reason I think this thread is so cool is for the simple fact that Meades preaty much single handedly stepped up the ground pounder game on the west coast. Now theres people like Eddie in Florida [were big bass was born] name dropping Steve Meades name :lol:

Thats not even his car. He built it for someone else...the one with the 8 15's or whatever that is.. grey crapet. Read the stuff below the video on page two.. awesome. Infact read all the comments.. its so like "grr i'll get you.."

Normally I would jump on with you guys, but I can't this time. His shop is like 3 miles north of me, and I sat in HIS ride, and it had me fuckin on the floor. It was by far the loudest thing I ever heard. I never heard Meade's ride, but I can at least understand what he means when he says he is keeping up with him. It's not like he said "kicking Meade's Ass" ...Hey steve when are you comming to Florida again, I need a demo?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

yea i dont really see why it should be offensive. Hes not calling any one out just name dropping. You could name drop to If your building 150 db plus ground pounders for customers. Hes not doing high 150s. so it looks like hes got some catching up to do at the moment ;)

Archived