$400+ Mistake At The Gas Pumps

A gas station around here missed priced gas at .39 cents a gallon the other day. They sold out in like three hours. The attendant said he thought he had to honor the price cause the sign said it. Cost the owner of the store about 9 grand...., all because a number fell off the sign.

lolz, reminds me of a while back ( when gas was just going over 2 dollars) there was a gas war between two gas stations/stores, they were selling gas for like .05 cents a gallon for a few hours. People were going nuts!

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

lolz, reminds me of a while back ( when gas was just going over 2 dollars) there was a gas war between two gas stations/stores, they were selling gas for like .05 cents a gallon for a few hours. People were going nuts!

Oh I bet, I would go crazy over it! to fill up my 22 gallon tank for $1.10 yeah I would probally fight somebody lol

Its an honest mistake, I imagine it happens a lot. My wife hates it when I make that mistake...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Ture not really the wrong hole but funny.

Just about a month ago two gas station were having a war and it went down to $1.99. The cops asked them to raise it becuase the roads started backing up two lane roads thats four lanes jamming to get gas!

Ture not really the wrong hole but funny.

Just about a month ago two gas station were having a war and it went down to $1.99. The cops asked them to raise it becuase the roads started backing up two lane roads thats four lanes jamming to get gas!

Something similar had happened that I didn't know about until it was over.

A gas station owner bought a lottery ticket and won so he knocked gas down to $0.99 for like two days.

I live in Oregon so I probably wouldn't be able to pump my own gas if my life depended on it (illegal to pump your own gas here in Oregon and it wasn't part of the training when I took the driver's test).

I'd probably jam the stupid thing in the hole.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Wow just wow

*** 99GPGTX I absolutely love your avatar. Ive probally watched it about 100 times. Can you send me the link of it? Im not going to use it as an avatar but just to have in gerneral to watch on my own time! ;)

like seriously, where is that from. Bish got a nice ass.