yeah i was talking to someone that got a oilchanged at walmart they forgot to put the oil plugg back in his motor locked up before he could leave the parking lot needless to say walmart bought him a new motor

must have been a ford or some other shitty ass vehicle

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

yea i gotta agree....if you pay 17.99 for an oil change don't expect much.

trainman....your avatar is kinda weird lol.

is he petting the cat or what :lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I have to disagree with alot of whats said about Walmart's oil change center the one by me does know what they are doing all of the mechanics are ASE certified i wouldnt hesitate to take any of my cars or trucks to them any day of the week. I also know alot of the people that work there because i went to school with alot of them. I cant say this for all the Walmarts but i do have to say the one by me knows what there doing.

first off you cant say you get what you pay for in an oil change, its basically the same price if not maybe a buck or so more at other places in the area compared to walmart, i jsut went there for convenience. oh and btw heres a little update. i got NO compensation for the shit that went down and not havin a car for almost a day and it sittin overnight in a not so great area(one systems are known for gettin stolen in) , no refund, and they told me if it continued to take it to a dealership, but they told me they didnt want me tellin them they were the last to work on it(tryin to weasel out on it). tell me thats not fucked up

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc