Hey guys anyone have tips on protecting an expensive car audio system?? My box is going to be at least 6 cubic feet and I will probably bolt it down and use security screws to fasten my subs and amps. Also don’t plan on putting any stickers on my car or bumpin my system in the wrong area or where I’m going to park. I’ve read a few horror stories and it’s made me afraid to dive into this build I’m planning on doing and spending all this money on good equipment (nothing too crazy, just two 15s on 5000watts). 

Custom parts insurance through your insurance company and a car alarm with blinking light and all that other stuff you said that's the best I can say 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

Yeah, like @Never Enough Basssaid, let your insurance company know what you've spent on it. Keep all your invoices and take pictures, labeling what you have. Your insurance might go up, but at least your investment is somewhat protected. 

Also, viper has on its high end alarms, an app you can use. It's a yearly subscription of I think $250 or something like that. But it puts a GPS locator on the car where you can open the map on your phone and see exactly where it is. You can set "fence" parameters on the map, so if your car goes outside of that, your phone goes nuts. Same thing if your car alarm goes off, you can be in a while different state and your phone will go nuts. It's does a crap load of other things too. That's what I have on my truck. It's not electrocution to whomever dares go into the vehicle without permission, but it's the next best thing I think

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

For $3,000 in custom parts threw progressive it's only like $15 extra dollars a month

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt