Well the title pretty much says it all.

It started with me supposedly violating the noise ordinance, I got pulled over for that.

I was driving with no insurance :( I was driving my project which I barely drive. Then I was told I had a warrant for speeding tickets 2 yrs. back. The cop told me I couldn't bond out, so I went to jail and luckily I was able to bond out :) (Cop was an asshole)

After I was placed in cuffs the cop says "Your one of them fucking kids that like loud speakers huh?"

So, me being a smart ass cause I knew I was going to jail said "damn straight, where you live? I'll drive by everyday bumping loud as hell!"

After I said that he searched my car, and took the woofer that I had just sitting in the back seat and just rolled it onto the ground! :angry:

Now that was some b/s!!!!

So I wouldn't shut-up in his patrol car :D

I had to pay $251 for the tow that took my car, and $400 to bond out :(

The only thing that pisses me off is rolling the woofer straight from the car onto the cement.

(Scratched and dented the basket)

Woofer was a 12" Rockford T1

Derp.

Being a prick to a cop gets u no points. And to be honest if fucking pieces of shit like you who give audio a bad name.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

You need a hug Godsmack, as a matter of fact a really big one...

I had the bass almost off, and volume really low, I was tired and was on my way home.

I was nice and respectful to the cop till he decided to throw my sh*t on the ground.

You should ask for all the facts before you bash on me, its pathetic.

Derp.

It started with me supposedly violating the noise ordinance, I got pulled over for that.

I was driving with no insurance :( I was driving my project which I barely drive. Then I was told I had a warrant for speeding tickets 2 yrs. back. The cop told me I couldn't bond out, so I went to jail and luckily I was able to bond out :) (Cop was an asshole)

After I was placed in cuffs the cop says "Your one of them fucking kids that like loud speakers huh?"

So, me being a smart ass cause I knew I was going to jail said "damn straight, where you live? I'll drive by everyday bumping loud as hell!"

After I said that he searched my car, and took the woofer that I had just sitting in the back seat and just rolled it onto the ground! :angry:

The only thing that pisses me off is rolling the woofer straight from the car onto the cement.

Ya if i was you i would force them to repay me the cost of the woofer or there would be a cop that doesnt have a job anymore

sucks you got arrested but....

Being a prick to a cop gets u no points. And to be honest if fucking pieces of shit like you who give audio a bad name.

i wasnt gonna be as rude about it lol but i agree with ^

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Lemme guess, are you in high school? Sounds like it.

Seriously, fucking mature up. Do your friends think you're cool because you're acting "badass" to a cop?

Sounds like you were wanting to become arrested and get ticketed for noise ordinance.

This thread=fail.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

You need a hug Godsmack, as a matter of fact a really big one...

I had the bass almost off, and volume really low, I was tired and was on my way home.

I was nice and respectful to the cop till he decided to throw my sh*t on the ground.

You should ask for all the facts before you bash on me, its pathetic.

Right......

I'll go ahead and bold the statements in your first post where you were being a smartass....

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Lemme guess, are you in high school? Sounds like it.

Seriously, fucking mature up. Do your friends think you're cool because you're acting "badass" to a cop?

Sounds like you were wanting to become arrested and get ticketed for noise ordinance.

This thread=fail.

Not to be an ass but arent you like 12 or maybe 15 or so hard to say you wouldnt do the same thing if the cop did that to your stuff

Try and hug me if u want..............not a smart move on ur part junior

and the whole "rolled my woofer"............I HIGHLY doubt he bowled ur woofer over the concrete. And remember its not just what u say but how u say it. Try looking up tact in the dictionary and learn it.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton