Well the title pretty much says it all.

It started with me supposedly violating the noise ordinance, I got pulled over for that.

I was driving with no insurance :( I was driving my project which I barely drive. Then I was told I had a warrant for speeding tickets 2 yrs. back. The cop told me I couldn't bond out, so I went to jail and luckily I was able to bond out :) (Cop was an asshole)

After I was placed in cuffs the cop says "Your one of them fucking kids that like loud speakers huh?"

So, me being a smart ass cause I knew I was going to jail said "damn straight, where you live? I'll drive by everyday bumping loud as hell!"

After I said that he searched my car, and took the woofer that I had just sitting in the back seat and just rolled it onto the ground! :angry:

Now that was some b/s!!!!

So I wouldn't shut-up in his patrol car :D

I had to pay $251 for the tow that took my car, and $400 to bond out :(

The only thing that pisses me off is rolling the woofer straight from the car onto the cement.

(Scratched and dented the basket)

Woofer was a 12" Rockford T1

That's G-R-R-R-EATTT!!!!! I probably would have done the exact same sh*t had I been in the same situation. The thing is, my license, registration, insurance all that other sh*t is straight, so the cop wouldn't have had any reason to arrest me. I've been on both sides of the fence, ridin' dirty, and riding clean, and cops are pretty much dicks either way. Next time just use the mute button for a several seconds until the pig is outta sight.

Nope, wouldn't be a smartass to the cop. Why? It wouldn't get me anywhere then deeper into shit.

I would've accepted the fact of driving with no insurance and bumpin and taken that ticket. (If I were him, I wouldn't have even been driving with no insurance).

Ding ding ding!!! We have a winnner, acting like a douche bag gets you nowhere but into more trouble.

Haha, no.

Like I said in my previous post, it's no use trying to act like a smartass to a cop.

I'd take the ticket and pay the fine. Simple as that.

Another winning post!

although him rolling your t1 (which are expensive) on the ground was uncalled for but arguing with a cop is useless.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

that why i am glad my dad is a sheriff. i got pulled over before in my taurus wagon with 6 12's. the cop arrested me, confiscated my equipment and decided he had enough and hit me. he broke my jaw and my left eye socket. ,y dad fired him immediatly. not for the fact that he hit me it was justifiable as i kicked him in the balls when he told me to "shut my punk mouth up". my pops fired him fot the fact all the audio was a gift from my dad with the money he got when my grandparents died. i love being a dick to cops i get away with just about anything

----reference's----

meade916

Reinke,

Your a very lucky person!!! :D

Thanks for anyone not bashing, like I said I should have been more mature, but I'll just pay my fines and have insurance before I drive (even for 20min)

Derp.

that why i am glad my dad is a sheriff. i got pulled over before in my taurus wagon with 6 12's. the cop arrested me, confiscated my equipment and decided he had enough and hit me. he broke my jaw and my left eye socket. ,y dad fired him immediatly. not for the fact that he hit me it was justifiable as i kicked him in the balls when he told me to "shut my punk mouth up". my pops fired him fot the fact all the audio was a gift from my dad with the money he got when my grandparents died. i love being a dick to cops i get away with just about anything

He broke your jaw and eye socket and all your dad did was fire him? :huh:

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

legally thats all i can say. he is known as "limp rick" now though.

OOOOOOOO pm me with more details I love a good idiot beatdown.

My YouTube Videos

I learned early how not to talk to cops. Now I haven't had a moving violation in 23 years (knock on wood), and the last two times I was pulled over for speeding, they had me dead to rights, I was busted at 15 and 20 over, and by being honest and nice, I was given a warning both times. One of the cops was a state trooper, he was an absolute asshole, and I just kept being nice. As much as I might have wanted to be an asshole right back at him, I held it back, and ended up being treated right because of it.

I started teaching my son the same thing long before he could drive. There's no point in trying to out-jerk a cop, you're going to lose. Another thing to keep in mind is that there are still plenty of departments with no dash cams, and there are plenty of old-school cops that can be pushed into an old-school beatdown.

About 9 years ago, I got pulled over in Texas on a profile stop. I'd been in Austin to get my best friend's internet mistake packed up and to drive her stuff back to Olympia, Washington. Once I flew back to Texas, I loaded my Neon back up and headed for home. I saw the trooper before he started moving, and could tell from the way he was watching that I was going to get popped for something. I wasn't speeding, my car was completely legal, and both the troopers in the car thought they were going to catch me in some kind of lie. They "knew" the computers in the trunk of my car had to be stolen (I had the ebay printout from where I bought them), they "knew" I actually lived in Texas and was driving illegally (not true), they "knew" I'd put a sticker from another license plate on my car (again wrong), and they "knew" everything I was saying to them was a lie. What did I do? I handed the keys over and invited them to look through everything in the car. Open the glovebox, dig through the trunk, bring out a dog, whatever they needed to satisfy them I was legitimate. Call my wife, in Arkansas, and ask her. Whatever you need to check on me, please do, I'm just tired and want to get home.

By the time I drove away, we were all laughing. A lot of cops have everything to be paranoid while they're on the job. They get lied to all day long, and that wears on you. Be honest, be up-front, and don't be defensive. Treat most cops with respect, and it will pay off for you.

BTW, don't drive with no insurance. You'd already lost the game at that point. You're lucky you live in a place where they let you get your car out of impound after that violation.