Rockford AMPS

joey2714

well good luck.  i know my dealer will get my amps warrantied any time a customer has a problem as long as they pay shipping.  I agree with the bargin shopping but i don't know if i would trust a company halfway across the country to give the same service.  There are alot of shady people in this game!  I'm not hatin on them, just saying be careful

i beleive some other people here have got thier fosgate stuff from HDA as well, so i cant be the only one

well good luck.  i know my dealer will get my amps warrantied any time a customer has a problem as long as they pay shipping.  I agree with the bargin shopping but i don't know if i would trust a company halfway across the country to give the same service.  There are alot of shady people in this game!  I'm not hatin on them, just saying be careful

i beleive some other people here have got thier fosgate stuff from HDA as well, so i cant be the only one

yup ive got stuff from hda... ive asked why rockford cuts down the warrenty time on the rf forum but it was in a sticky situation type topic so no one ever replied

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I have got nothing against Ebay auctions or High Desert Audio.  The only bad thing is that High Desert Audio is not an authorized Rockford Dealer and that link you posted only comes with a 90 day warranty?  The listing says that it is a new amp?  New Rockford amps come with a 1 year warranty?   All refurbished stuff comes with a 90 day warranty.  Not too sure why the warranty is only 90 days?  Anyway, goodluck finding an amp.  My distributor takes good care of me with my rockford stuff.  I can get stuff fixed for the cost of shipping, thats the good thing about buying from an authorized dealer.

btw hda is authorized

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

like i said, i got nothing against them, i just choose to use my rep.  I get better deals anyway.  I get that T30001BD for $940  my cost.  I'm not bragging but this is how I make a living.  I have my own shop, website, ect.  I'm sure HDA is a great company and I hope their customer service is as good as I am used to.  I know what my wholesale/dealer cost on those amps are and if I had hundreds of them I might sell them and make $50 off of each one.  I simplly don't have it like that.  I can't find anything on their website that says that they are an authorized dealer?  It really doesn't matter to me either way.  I apologize for stating that they were not an authorized dealer but I can't confirm that they are.  I understand everyone looking for a good deal on products.  I did the same thing when i was a consumer.  But not I have a business to run and I pay employees, taxes and overhead for my shop.  Those ebay dealers have a huge amount of people looking at their products.  That is why they can offer such amazing prices.  I wish you fellas the best of luck whoever you buy from.  Atleast we all agree that Rockford Rules!!!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

oh your an authorized rf dealer? shoot me a pm and maybe i can get product

Lol i love hda but i like the service of a dealer too :W:

I have got nothing against Ebay auctions or High Desert Audio.  The only bad thing is that High Desert Audio is not an authorized Rockford Dealer and that link you posted only comes with a 90 day warranty?  The listing says that it is a new amp?  New Rockford amps come with a 1 year warranty? All refurbished stuff comes with a 90 day warranty.  Not too sure why the warranty is only 90 days?  Anyway, goodluck finding an amp.  My distributor takes good care of me with my rockford stuff.  I can get stuff fixed for the cost of shipping, thats the good thing about buying from an authorized dealer.

your talking about authorized sellers and I agree thats the best way to go, but your trying to sell one online, and that is not authorized by RF.

I'm not authorized!  I never claimed to be.  I do buy from a Rockford Rep. firm in houston though.  In order to be an authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you have to have the following:

Store front business

Display with sound board

you must be approx 25 miles from the nearest dealer (some states vary)

opening qualifying order of atleast $10k

i don't have that kind of money.  I do sell Rockford at my shop though.  I just buy from a wholesaler who is an authorized dealer and that is why I am able to warranty products.  And I don't sell on the internet!  you will find nothing for sale on my website.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

no big deal, just wanted to get it all strait.

dj2q.jpg