Sedveous Posted May 1, 2022 Report Posted May 1, 2022 I'm somewhat new to the car audio scene, and was looking to do a new build in my car. I'm eyeing up a pair of 12" Kicker CompQ's (not 100% set on them), and was going to pair it with a B2 RAGE 2500v2. Looking online for reviews of B2 to see other's opinions, and I've only been able to find posts from years ago. The couple people I've talked to in the past week haven't had the best of opinions on B2 amps. I've seen Meade use B2 woofers countless times, and was hoping that extending to their amps as well. I just love the white coating to B2's amps, as that matches my car's paint and it's the look I'm going for. Any input would be appreciated. Quote
Ron36 Posted May 1, 2022 Report Posted May 1, 2022 (edited) I would choose B2 over any basic over the counter manufacture like Kicker , JL or whatever you can buy from Walmart , They are from Denmark so not very popular but good quality, still a lot of other options too, Skar, Sundown, DD , Rockford ,DC, Incriminator and many more if it’s just white you want a lot of marine amps are white and are the same. Edited May 1, 2022 by Ron36 Quote 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Sedveous Posted May 1, 2022 Author Report Posted May 1, 2022 2 hours ago, Ron36 said: I would choose B2 over any basic over the counter manufacture like Kicker , JL or whatever you can buy from Walmart , They are from Denmark so not very popular but good quality, still a lot of other options too, Skar, Sundown, DD , Rockford ,DC, Incriminator and many more if it’s just white you want a lot of marine amps are white and are the same. Gotcha. I'm mainly looking for a good name that makes high quality parts. Color doesn't really matter, but would be nice to have it in white from the manufacturer. At the end of the day, I can get anything painted/powder coated. Seems like theres a lot of deferring opinions in car audio when it comes to brand names. Any in particular I should stay away from? Are some brand focused on SPL over SQ? Quote
Ron36 Posted May 2, 2022 Report Posted May 2, 2022 Korean built amps have been the best for awhile now , Sundown Salt , Skar SK, American Bass VFL, DD, there’s more , right now the Brazilian Amp thing is hot , not a big fan but can work for some people. I’ve tried it but you need to really know what your doing to tune them. Quote 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Turbo598 Posted June 16, 2022 Report Posted June 16, 2022 I have seen to many B2 amps blown up. I have 5 in my garage that I can not get repaired. I have a teammate that blew up both of his M16 Great white amps. He has been waiting 6+ months for them to be fixed under warranty. I would stay away until they get their shit together. 6+ months is way to long to go without your system. My teammate can not even get an answer on when he will get them back. he payed big money for those amps. Maybe somebody from Skyhigh and B2 will read this and help get things moving. Quote
RICK496 Posted February 16, 2024 Report Posted February 16, 2024 I HAVE 2 12" RAGE (NOT RAGE XL) SUBS AND THE RAGE 2500.1V2 Amp and they are great. I dont have them turned up all the time but when I do crank the knob they put a smile on my face. Had them in a custom box in my avalanche, and am getting ready to put them into my tahoe. Good stuff, I like them. Quote
tumami509 Posted September 11, 2024 Report Posted September 11, 2024 I luv my b2 audio rage 12 v4 subs they pound nice I have a synergy wfo 2.1 hooked to dem I would like the 3.1 to run em but the subs sound sgreat with then I have 2 xs battery's 1 gauge shca wire I luv how it sounds they do sound better then my sundown sa15v2 my dc audio lvl 3 12s but that's just from my experience do you guys have any experience with synergy amplifiers Quote
SnowDrifter Posted September 11, 2024 Report Posted September 11, 2024 41 minutes ago, tumami509 said: I luv my b2 audio rage 12 v4 subs they pound nice I have a synergy wfo 2.1 hooked to dem I would like the 3.1 to run em but the subs sound sgreat with then I have 2 xs battery's 1 gauge shca wire I luv how it sounds they do sound better then my sundown sa15v2 my dc audio lvl 3 12s but that's just from my experience do you guys have any experience with synergy amplifiers Welcome to the forum! Feel free to make a new thread so we can better assist 1 Quote ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.