CstrokerV Posted July 6, 2022 Report Posted July 6, 2022 Ahh ok my 12”s I own are 1.25-1.5 each ported.. my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
stingray72 Posted July 8, 2022 Author Report Posted July 8, 2022 I added another addition to the mix. I ordered a 500 farad ultra cap bank today for under the hood.
CstrokerV Posted July 8, 2022 Report Posted July 8, 2022 1 hour ago, stingray72 said: I added another addition to the mix. I ordered a 500 farad ultra cap bank today for under the hood. You usually want that as close to the amp as you can get it my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
stingray72 Posted July 8, 2022 Author Report Posted July 8, 2022 I know but I dont have anymore room in the trunk after two lithium batteries and a big a$$ box.
CstrokerV Posted July 9, 2022 Report Posted July 9, 2022 Switch one of the lithiums to the front and put the caps where that was my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
stingray72 Posted July 9, 2022 Author Report Posted July 9, 2022 lithium batteries get ruined in that type of heat under the hood. Wouldnt enough runs of wire make up for the resistance caused by the distance? Having said that ill do some brainstorming to see if i can get it in the trunk somehow.
CstrokerV Posted July 9, 2022 Report Posted July 9, 2022 Peoples been running lithium under the hood so I don’t know maybe different type they are using my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
stingray72 Posted July 11, 2022 Author Report Posted July 11, 2022 I switched up the box plans a bit and decided to go with a 10 inch octoport and after the port and subs ill have 5.25 cf net and tune to 36 hz daily but im going to make the port removable so i can make another port for spl tuning.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.