Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

anything better than a sundown nightshade v4 15


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking to compete with this using my taramps smart 5k.  Ive seen one of these do 145 db in a trunk car in a daily set up.  Anything 15 wise out there better than this for daily and spl use?  My car is a 2019 nissan versa sv and im going to have 80 ah of lithium battery with the stock 100 amp alternator.

Posted

I think any good 15 can do a 145 in the right enclosure in a car imo especially pushing 5k I think nightshades are awesome and if your willing to drop that on a sub go for it but don’t go cheap on a box

Posted
53 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

Why not go to him then?.. but the F.I 4.9 looks nice I want to try one someday

I've always been in love with the FI team series subs. They also have the new MT line that looks good as well

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted
21 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

I've always been in love with the FI team series subs. They also have the new MT line that looks good as well

Yeah I have 2 many subs laying around to try any lol 2 C.V. And 4 lvl3’s 12’s lol nothing to put them in but the C.V’s nostalgia build 

Posted
25 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

Yeah I have 2 many subs laying around to try any lol 2 C.V. And 4 lvl3’s 12’s lol nothing to put them in but the C.V’s nostalgia build 

Yeah man. I hear you. I wish I could just buy used cars, install a system, then flip it. Just to be able to play with all different equipment, but I don't think I'd be able to financially support it lol. Once I finally get my system in my truck, I want to do a full SQ style system in the wife's explorer. Then I'm out of vehicles to play with🤣

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1446 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...