Jump to content

Crescendo 17k


escottl92
 Share

Recommended Posts

What are you wired to? What's the voltage your running, 12, 14, 16, 18, What's your battery situation, lithium, agm, acid? What's the vehicle? Need way more info, post all specs. Could be a box issue.  With out any info it's a shot in the dark. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 6:58 PM, killerc998 said:

What are you wired to? What's the voltage your running, 12, 14, 16, 18, What's your battery situation, lithium, agm, acid? What's the vehicle? Need way more info, post all specs. Could be a box issue.  With out any info it's a shot in the dark. 

Voltage 14.8 lithium xs power cells

2000 gmc jimmy no wall box

amp wired to 1ohm did test burb and box rise 3.3ohm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Different box is much needed in my opinion probably something that will be more efficient, something different than what you currently have, but it's really hard to say since you listed no specs except for the alts/subs/amp that you have. So really  everything is just a guessing game on our part since we don't know the vehicle, wiring, batteries, specs of your box in terms of the size, port, orientation, etc. 

1234.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Different box is much needed in my opinion probably something that will be more efficient, something different than what you currently have, but it's really hard to say since you listed no specs except for the alts/subs/amp that you have. So really  everything is just a guessing game on our part since we don't know the vehicle, wiring, batteries, specs of your box in terms of the size, port, orientation, etc. 

2000 gmc jimmy, amp wired to 1ohm, three banks 35ah xs power lithium cells, 3.5cuft per sub after displacement, subs up four 15”, two 10” aero ports firing toward tailgate 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 7/28/2022 at 12:00 PM, escottl92 said:

Voltage 14.8 lithium xs power cells

2000 gmc jimmy no wall box

amp wired to 1ohm did test burb and box rise 3.3ohm

you should be charging the bank to 15.3 - 15.8 volts  ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...