Where do we send the product to for the warranty. I have an Amm-1 that is 3 months old and will not power up. Used it a hand full of times when I first got it and it has been sitting since. Went to test a new amp and nothing. Yes I tried a new battery. I have emailed that [email protected] twice and have not got a response. I have also tried 2 other email addresses that I have seen either on the forum or Facebook that are attached to damoreengineering.com. Nothing. Then I found an address on the website to send the product to. Just got a notification from FedEx that the package was rejected due to the  company moving locations. I'm not one to bash anyone and that's not what I am trying to do. Just need to know where I need to send this thing.

https://damore-engineering.myshopify.com/pages/about-us

Fill this out. They'll get back to you. 

Edit- they have JUST moved locations. But, sure, they should get in touch with you regardless. 

Edited by Kyblack76
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. I have filled that out a few times over the last month or so lol. Still have not got a reply. I got the new address for them in Arizona and sent it there. Showed that it was signed for on August 1st, but have not received any correspondence from them at all.  Trying to be patient as I know people are busy. But damn just want to know what's going on with it lol

Thanks for the replies. I have filled that out a few times over the last month or so lol. Still have not got a reply. I got the new address for them in Arizona and sent it there. Showed that it was signed for on August 1st, but have not received any correspondence from them at all.  Trying to be patient as I know people are busy. But damn just want to know what's going on with it lol

Update. Never did get a reply but my Amm1 showed up out of the blue today and it is now working. Case closed lol