i gave him the OK to make this thread as long as it doesnt turn into a drug discussion. Helping quitting and talking aboutdrugs are 2 different things so keep this thread up to SMD rules. Thanks guys.

P.S good luck and glad to see your trying to turn things to the better.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I just PM'ed you and I will get back intouch with you again.

Its a struggle and you reconize the issue, everything will be fine.

But its not an easy path.

Keep your head up and I will talk to you when I can.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

As I mentioned in another thread. Alot of us Have been there. I have used everything , and in just about every form at one point. I never used the needle, and I am thankful for it . You will only quit when you have decided you are ready to. If you have reached that point you will have developed the will power to remove yourself from any social scene where it can be found for a very long time. You will have to tell those friends that you get high with that you just cannot be around them if they are gonna use around you. Really it will be hard. Because if you are not using, you are talking about getting high, telling stories about getting high, and your conversations with people will get you wanting to get high again. When you are ready to stop and walk away for good , no matter how physical the addiction seems, you won't have any problems quiting , and you will start to notice things and people around you change because of it. Especially your family, and the people you habits have affected. They will see the change in you and they will acknowledge it. Your hard work won't and your change in lifestyle will not go unnoticed.

The question is, are you REALLY ready to stop? Is being broke all the time finally gotten on your last nerve ? I don't really consider not being able to pass a drug test a real valid reason to quit. People stop for that reason all time , and they go right back to it a few hours after finding out they passed the test. If the opportunity for a life changing career job has been offered, do you really want it that bad? Is that what it will take to put it all down and walk away ? Remember, quitting some of these habits requires a complete change in lifestyle, and sometimes a new circle of friends and possible abandoning your old friends for at least a little while. Drug use is a decision. You made the decision to start and try each one. You make the decision to toss that paycheck into somebody else's hand every weekend. YOU have to make the decision to find something else to do with your time. Find another way to occupy your thoughts. There is no quick method, or alternate craving or activity to take its place in your mind. You may find things to keep your mind busy, but you won't forget just how getting high makes you feel for a very long time. You have to be ready to have a battle with yourself everyday as to rather or not you are gonna get high or not. Your friends that use will call you up, invite you over , offer to drop by a pick you up , they will not care ( most likely ) that you are trying to quit, unless they are gonna try and quit with you.

You can quit. You just have to be ready to. And no matter how bad it gets those first few days to a week, you have to fight the urges. If your mind is right, and you are ready, you won't have any problems quitting, no matter what drug, no matter how bad the withdrawals are. If need to check yourself in somewhere then do it. Rehab won't follow you around forever, and may be just what you need to help you get started. It is nothing to ever feel embarrassed about. Some drugs are really hard to give up. Some drug use will make you very sick if you stop cold turkey. Sometimes it really is the best option. Sometimes though, rehab will just make you want to get high even more. Once again - You have to have your head in the right place or quitting for good won't happen. I wasted close to five years of my life cause I thought the world left me behind and drugs took that feeling away. What really happened was the world was leaving me behind because the only thing that mattered to me was staying fucked up. I woke up one day and it occured to me that financing my drug use was keeping me from doing anything else. Some people can do both, I couldn't. I will never look at anyone who uses any drug as beneath me. Some folks can handle it, I could not. Believe me, I wish I could roll a herb up every day, but I know what will happen if I do that. One thing always leads me to something else. I can not control my own downward spiral , and I am aware of that fact. It may be the same for you.

It is up to you. your family will help, but like the old saying goes, you gotta help yourself first. YOU CAN DO THIS. :)

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties