AlpineTypeR06 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 All I got a do is bust open my dad's safe and im ready for a war (literally). Must be about 20 different kinds of guns (hand guns, rifles, shotguns) in there. With plenty of ammo to back it up, that I know for sure. Plus he has a set of swords that his friend from the NAVY gave to him they're displayed in his room so I can always grab that. Yeah, it sounds like you got it covered. :^ I just feel sorry for whoever does try something ...not really 2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 seriously if i noticed that i wouldnt have even stopped at my house yea, i woud a gone to some1 elses house and parked in there driveway...lol, but seriously get some security cameras
emperorjj1 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 time to fuck them up J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Ernesto Posted December 7, 2006 Author Report Posted December 7, 2006 time to fuck them upStill waiting...
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 they'll strike when u least suspect it (hopefully not), shoulda got there rego, but still u wouldnt have known wat they wanted
AMMAY Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 As I was driving home I noticed some pos old chevy truck following me with two black males in it (nothing racist so no one come to me with the racist remarks). To give you guys a better understanding of where I live, I live in the part of town just a mile away from where all the crime happens. They normally dump stolen vehicles around my house and stuff like that. So im driving home with my brother and notice the guy stay right on my ass even though im going like 10mph most cars would pass me. I pull up into my drive way but didn't hit the button to open the electric gate (for obvious reasons). The fucker even signals that he's pulling into my drive way so thats when my brother and I are like wtf and decide to get out to see wtf they want. As they see the doors opening, the floor it and drove away.... So here I am awaiting for them to come back to jack my shit :R All car alarms on, dog's loose, doors locked, police near the area, weapons ready. I hate fuckers that jack shit :R I dont understand why you would pull into your own driveway. I get the feeling that youre one of the of those guys who shows their system to anyone, bumps it close to their home, might even have big shiny rims, and now has to worry about getting took. Its not a personal shot at you man, I do LOTS of theft restoration and repair for insurance companies, and make a lot of $ from it. So thanks! And if youre willing to kill someone over your stereo or your wheels, youre just as bad as the guys trying to steal it.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 u have a garage, stick that expedition in there nuff said
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 Get some laser triggers that will turn of the alrm. My friend lives in a enormous house he has thoose lasers and boy do the robbers run. :^
str86diesel Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 im scared i might kill them i just want them to burn a lil. do you know if someone breaks into your shit and you pop them willl you go down for that :V No sure where ya'll live, but here in Colorado its crazy. You can not do anything over material items, you can only protect your person. So here's an example, I keep a loaded strap on my headboard (g-19 compensated babbbyyy), someone breaks in. If I have a fully loaded magazine, the police can not tell whether it was loaded before or after the crime, so they can't prove what mental state I was in during the crime. Scenario) If I am sane during the crime, grab my unloaded magazine, load 15 rounds in it, go down stairs and pop the purp. I have had plenty of time to plan in my head what I was giong to do....thats premeditated. If the purp doesn't have a weapon and doesn't threaten my life...thats murder. moral of the story...insure your shit, it can be replaced. If you go out during the crime to get revenge....you can't anticipate what mental state the thieves are in and it ain't worth your life....so please be careful and remember safety first. Kev 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.