Any Tips On A Battery Box?

Steve and I talked about this last year, said he had some ideas when i was ready. Well trying to figure out what it will take to get done but being how busy he is lately hate to bother asking (not like my calls or emails get returned anymore anyways). Thought maybee that u guys might have ideas. Is it just angled iron welded together or is it anything special? Anyone have pics for ideas?

2 15's or 2 18's TRF

2 t4001 amps maybe 4 t4001

8 kinetik 16v batterys

it's 160+ or nothing for SS 1-2 in california

mine has angle iron i have 3 in mine. what i would do if i was you. get rid of that cargo box anduse the extra 6 inches for space. and also build a box rack above that.

but yea if joey added more batts he could do over 160+ just so you know that. he also dosent take the truck to every show

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

So you're gonna wall a CRX? Lol. Didn't you have a van? Why not use that for SS1-2? I think its a waste of a CRX, but hey its your car. Honestly tho before you get too serious about building this, just give the street classes another try. The CRX alone will give you an advantage over most and if you're youre all about extra batts play in street c and run 2 big boy batts.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg