Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

well I dont know about you guys, but I like having complete sets, I dont like to mix and match them ( I dunno why I guess becuase I have admined so many forums its just become habit to do it that way.

if you can find some good smiley sets that you think are cool post a link.

I still have more of these to edit, someday I will finish editing all of current ones.

edit them? im  :-[

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Posted

yea the forum came with Classic and Default, the yellow ones are classic, the old blue ones where default.

Guest ElJaco119
Posted

the forum came with them? how does the forum come with them? did you guys buy the forum?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 513 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...