lol that would be a major fuck up on your part to openly carry a weapon anywhere but on your own property and even then keep yourself in check or you could end up in jail or heafty fines...

i love the idea that i will be able to carry in many diff states even tho the only ones ill be in is fla, ga and alabama

need to find someone around here that will left me shoot on their property and set up diff kinds of targes.. go at the targets mil. style lol

now i have a buddie wanting to sell me a double barrel over under "snake slayer" hand gun , nasty looking deal lol fits in the palm of your hand and shoots either 410ga shells or .45 colt...

he only wants 125 for it and looks brand new..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol that would be a major fuck up on your part to openly carry a weapon anywhere but on your own property and even then keep yourself in check or you could end up in jail or heafty fines...

i love the idea that i will be able to carry in many diff states even tho the only ones ill be in is fla, ga and alabama

need to find someone around here that will left me shoot on their property and set up diff kinds of targes.. go at the targets mil. style lol

now i have a buddie wanting to sell me a double barrel over under "snake slayer" hand gun , nasty looking deal lol fits in the palm of your hand and shoots either 410ga shells or .45 colt...

he only wants 125 for it and looks brand new..

oooooooooo a stinger!! I love them guns :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well heres my couple of arms as of rite now, will have a 22lr pistol in the next day or two , and by the end of next week possibly the snake killer thing (darrenger) 12ga semi auto , and 30-06 remington

DSCF3916.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Carefull what ya'll say....we being watched by the 5-0 :P

j/k brutha.

:lol: yeah anybody who really knows me knows better! :D

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I couldn't resist on that one..you know i'm just mess'n with ya.

ITs all good bro I cant take it :D

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg