Jump to content

Just Curious - What Does It Take To Be A Groundpounder?


Guest iamamp3pimp

Recommended Posts

Posted

decent for 2 10's but groundpounder, no

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I say this becuase RedBarons integra shakes the ground real nice with 2 18s and 6 kws.

I really appreciate that David. I will give ANYBODY a demo who asks me for one. I have been told it is a groundpounder so YEAH, it's really nice to hear that people are very impressed.

If you can shake the ground at 30-40 hertz you are a groundpounder. I can do 152+ on music and play my beat all day, everyday, not just for a burp on the mic.

basically lots of cone area and tuned below 50.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

Well, some of you may disagree but as far as a trunk car goes (with no wall).... I would say my car is a groundpounder.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

you need THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS much cone area

Posted

I hope with 2 18's and 6kw Ill be a groundpounder?!We'll see soon enough I guess...as long as I can pull a descent hair trick Im happy even if I am one or not ;)

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

i consider myself to be a ground pounder. even though alot of oyu wont agree with me. you can feel my single 15 on about 1300 watts in your feet from about 5-8 feet away. now, my team mate seans old school suburban is a real ground pounder. i will try to find a vid.

----reference's----

meade916

Posted
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

----reference's----

meade916

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2695 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...