hmmm maybe someone needs an old fashon RF ass whoopin..... *gets in benz driveing to colorado, kev meet me at nismos....

I gotcha back bro...but you gotta buy the beers :D

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I gotcha back bro...but you gotta buy the beers :D

I got the beer! how many kegs?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

why not just PM?

Probably due to the fact that he put it out there for everyone to see in his sig and there are others who want to know. OR maybe because the OG supermod didt want to.... :D

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

honestly you put any amp under that kind of stress and eventually its gonna shit itself. Now I dont mean that exact situation but running any amp in a state thats not reccomended will cause issues eventually.

Sooooo Nismo dont be scuurred talk........

Some what true, but not fully... Its just that rf is not stable below 1 ohm. but when I needed to gain a little extra on the tl the extra power was helpful in my score.

Ive had bad luck with rf gear in the past many many many years ago, but to be honest the rf amps have taken a beating and lasted pretty long while being gaved that beating.

I was aware of what could happen with the amps being strapped at a low ohm but still did it anyways, and got a laugh out of popping it, oh well its a easy fix :)

But Im sure I could blow his hifonics just as easily as I did the rockford, Im hard on my gear I admit that, I try to push every last drop of power out of it as I can without going into a clipping state or distortion.

I almost went and bought some DC lvl 4s but as I was told by rusty the lvl 4s will not survive or take the beating I would give to them (even tho nismo claims they will take 3krms each) LoL

he has some things to learn, but so does everyone here, no one here is perfect

<3

one of the reason why im here.. to learn!

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Some what true, but not fully... Its just that rf is not stable below 1 ohm. but when I needed to gain a little extra on the tl the extra power was helpful in my score.

Ive had bad luck with rf gear in the past many many many years ago, but to be honest the rf amps have taken a beating and lasted pretty long while being gaved that beating.

I was aware of what could happen with the amps being strapped at a low ohm but still did it anyways, and got a laugh out of popping it, oh well its a easy fix :)

But Im sure I could blow his hifonics just as easily as I did the rockford, Im hard on my gear I admit that, I try to push every last drop of power out of it as I can without going into a clipping state or distortion.

I almost went and bought some DC lvl 4s but as I was told by rusty the lvl 4s will not survive or take the beating I would give to them (even tho nismo claims they will take 3krms each) LoL

<3

I am aware of the abuse fosgates can handle, been using them for many many years I was just stating that too much abuse on any amp will make its life span shorter.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived