Guest Nismofreak

no wounder why ca.com gives this site so much shit. LOL

forgot this site is Rf AND FI LMFAO!!!!!

I never started this topic you did chode96 and thats final

:rolleyes:

RF and Fi is more represented because they're proven good brands, along with DC Sound Lab, and Sundown.

DC Sound and Sundown have been recently started (within past couple years) hence why you don't see em around as much.

I dunno about Fi or RE.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Guest Nismofreak

:rolleyes:

RF and Fi is more represented because they're proven good brands, along with DC Sound Lab, and Sundown.

DC Sound and Sundown have been recently started (within past couple years) hence why you don't see em around as much.

I dunno about Fi or RE.

UH adios. Delete my account. I really don't give a fuck anymore. SMD just got out of control

To an extent... he has NO experience with Fosgate products except what other ppl have told him and the kid at school that preaches RF so he really has no room to FTL Fosgate products.

Oh and this was straight from his mouth to my ear.

Lol thats funny. People bash shit on this site all the time without a good reason, but its ok because its not rockford fosgate? Last I knew everything is open to opinion.... don't jump his ass because he thinks RF sucks.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Lol thats funny. People bash shit on this site all the time without a good reason, but its ok because its not rockford fosgate? Last I knew everything is open to opinion.... don't jump his ass because he thinks RF sucks.

wOW YOU REALLY JUST MIS INTEREPRETED WHAT I SAID HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT WHATSOEVER EXCEPT THRU OTHER PEOPLE! YOU CANT BASH SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER USED PERSONALLY. How can you have an opinion of what shit taste like unless you have eaten it????

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

wOW YOU REALLY JUST MIS INTEREPRETED WHAT I SAID HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT WHATSOEVER EXCEPT THRU OTHER PEOPLE! YOU CANT BASH SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER USED PERSONALLY. How can you have an opinion of what shit taste like unless you have eaten it????

This is all for uncalled stupid shit

i agree with you somewhat on this part. whenever people come here and ask for system suggestions its always rf amp with fi sub but then again this is steve meades website and that is what he runs so im not sure what you were going to expect. most of the people here are here because they are fans of steve and a few are here cause this is just a laid back forum with well i guess what used to be less dictatorship mods and members with alot of knowledge who could help you with whatever. I dunno this thread is kinda dumb and stupid, if nismo doesnt support rf then big deal just leave it be. he obviously doesnt like it and for some good reasons too (few shitty ones as well). stop busting his balls over it.

Archived