LOL.

I think he blocked me yesterday after I was "bashing" him in his new "build thread" which seemed like a crock of shit.

Haha.

pretty sure he lost all of his "friends" after this thread cause everyone got to express their hatred for him.

27 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

25 Members: Ipod, kingsuv, reinke, top receiver, techaninna, Eric B, Penguin4x4, rusty959, bassboombottom, Twigz, kandiman71874, Shibby, lovellsz, emat19876, KWP369, A&W ROOTBEER, Jcoleman134, Chris D, loganberry, Krannyman92, Bryan, babyjoker, ChevyBoy, badasschevy, n8ball2013

this thread is getting popular.. lol

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

rofl @ nismo saying chode doesnt do his own builds and knows 0 bout car audio LMFAO wut a dumbass

yea that got me laughin a little. here i am showing pics of me building the damn thing...and yet i dont install/build it

i admit. i had soemone help me cut the wood. i dont have the equipment to do so. i didnt install my indash TV but i ran wires, i built the box (my dad helped a little by holding a couple pieces at one point) i wired up the amp and betteries and mounted the amp and subs.

i had a little help. i OPENLY admit that. im still new to the car audio game. but also to say i know 0 about car audio is REAL funnyconsidering i work (and quite successful) at one of the biggest car audio shops in Delaware.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yea that got me laughin a little. here i am showing pics of me building the damn thing...and yet i dont install/build it

i admit. i had soemone help me cut the wood. i dont have the equipment to do so. i didnt install my indash TV but i ran wires, i built the box (my dad helped a little by holding a couple pieces at one point) i wired up the amp and betteries and mounted the amp and subs.

i had a little help. i OPENLY admit that. im still new to the car audio game. but also to say i know 0 about car audio is REAL funnyconsidering i work (and quite successful) at one of the biggest car audio shops in Delaware.

You needed your dad to hold a couple pieces of wood?!?! NOOOOOOB!

:P j/p

crxsilogozz5.gif

Fi FTL

RF FTL

SMD FTL

do I have any reason for saying these things? Other than boredom, nope...

*waits inside bomb shelter*

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Archived