Sonic Electronix

wow.. some fucked up shit.. i see more people street racing and loud exhaust then loud music... and i agree with the loud exhaust on the harly, street bike, rice burners, etc... they are even worse then playing loud music (at least we can control the volume).. another reason for them popo to go at the car/car audio enthusiasts. i have a feeling, sooner or later the hobby dealing with automotive is gonna go down hill cause of all the stupid shit laws that they are passing.. give the younger folks another reason to go into doing drugs..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

i hate it that people dont like the bass. normally u only hear it for like 2 seconds as we drive by then its gone, cry about it

worry about people who are doin REAL illegal things and leave us alone. just cause we got money and like music and ur jealous dont mean u gotta take it from us

Like Drugs, street racing.

hmmm. Glad I don't live in Sarasota, but I have a feeling it's fixing to happen here also.

Guess I'll have to call a cop when I get awaken at midnight by a cops radio blaring out so loud it'd wake the dead.

Hmmm.. Citizens arrest and impound on a cop car for being too loud with his radio. Now that'd be something to hear about.

:lol:

And to me, a crappy looking car is worth several more citations than something you can adjust on the fly like a radio.

Quote-O-Teh-Day

Edited by Bigpimpin91

I totally agree, seems like there are so many bigger problems that they should be dealing with. Laws like these are so frustrating because they affect such a relatively small number of people that it's hard to drum up enough support to fight back.

hannahjamminflv.gif

I can think of a few police departments around here that do that.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Guest Dylan Dude
And since when the fuck was 25 feet disturbing the peace? I can hear the wind from a car driving by at 25 feet. It should be like 300+ feet, then I can see someone getting upset.

x2. 25 feet is nothing. If you can only hear the system from 25 feet away then nobody should be mad about that. you would hear it for like 3 seconds.

This law is retarded. But it's so easy to not get caught playing your system. When you guys see cops do you just keep the music up or something??????? My brother has had a loud system for about 2 years and never got a ticket. It's not a crazy system but it does 140 db and you can hear him from a block away. Just turn down the music when you see a cop. And if a cop heard you from 3 blocks away, well then there's no way he would be able to tell who it was.

so far no tickets for my stuff yet, but ive been followed by a few cops before

Its messed up how we have laws against speakers being too loud and yet none for loud exhaust......

you can turn down the music but u cant turn down the exhaust

Why dont they stop worrying about the people who arent doing stuff but playing some music and focus on the drug dealers, drunk drivers, mentally unstable people.

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

This law is retarded. But it's so easy to not get caught playing your system. Just turn down the music when you see a cop. And if a cop heard you from 3 blocks away, well then there's no way he would be able to tell who it was.

exactly. but at times, when a cops know where the sound is coming from they will just tagg behind far enough to where they think its safe and you wont see or forget about them..

so far no tickets for my stuff yet, but ive been followed by a few cops before

Its messed up how we have laws against speakers being too loud and yet none for loud exhaust......

there is... but non for the harleys or street bikes..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

i have a feeling, sooner or later the hobby dealing with automotive is gonna go down hill cause of all the stupid shit laws that they are passing.. give the younger folks another reason to go into doing drugs..

the laws and the cops are causing the problem not solving it......

in the article it has quotes from ONE guy saying "those teenagers with their loud music keep me up at night"

take some nyquil and go back to sleep grandpa

if they charge that much for loud cars they shouldnt have anymore bond measures / new taxes / toll roads / anything that would cost the residents money.

I'd sue the county/ city for impounding my car for a noise violation, especially if its the first time

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there