Sonic Electronix

Tonight me and my buddy were ridin' thru the "hood", and I see a car in the opposite direction about half a block down the road flash his high beams at me a couple times. Well, he was trying to warn me. There was a cop 2 cars behind him, and right as I got within 20 feet of the patrol car, I managed to hit the mute button on my remote. Well, the cop turns around, and attempts to follow me, but I hit a couple side streets and lost him. I'll be damned if once I get back on the main drag, 2 more patrol cars start following me, but seems like they got an "important" call almost immediately after they started following me, because they each turned left all of a sudden and sped off. This is the BS I deal with everyday, like I'm sure a lot of people here do. GO FIND REAL CROOKS YOU PIGS!

the laws and the cops are causing the problem not solving it......

in the article it has quotes from ONE guy saying "those teenagers with their loud music keep me up at night"

take some nyquil and go back to sleep grandpa

lol x2, they always target us... :mad:

Steve meade is at fault! he's influencing the minors! j/k

crxsilogozz5.gif

IDGAF!!!!!!

my music will be played how i want when i want. i dont care cause i aint stoppin. better catch me pimp :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

that law has only 3 purposes. to make it easier for cops to reach their quota every month, steal even more money from the people cause you know if your car get impounded youre goin to get raped with fees, and last but not least, give them a reason to harass minorities and a reason to search them, idk how many time ive heard people make the stereotype only minories and drug dealers have systems -.-. funny thing is i know far more white people with systems than i know blacks with them

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

An aftermarket radio on factory speakers WITHOUT an amp can be heard 25 ft.

when i got my fuckin ticket for sound pollution in a commercial area -.- the asshole magistrate told me even a stock system can be heard 50ft. i got a ticket for bein 'heard' 50 ft away at 830pm with my system OFF

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

25ft? THATS BULLSHIT a damn 10" sub can get 40ft

I could probably cough that loud.

They should impound the dude down the roads lawn mower then too because he thinks he has to do it at 7am, or his daughter that sits and screams all day.... I can hear those more then 25 ft away

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Yeah its getting ridicules, i work at a locale audio shop when im free just for fun, and my boss is trying to get a lawyers to fight the case with this shit and getting a petition together have ppl sign it. Its the same for us over here in Lorain Ohio 2 cars got there shit ripped out and destroyed and both times there was articles in the paper about it so such bull shit pisses me off...... i think we need to look farther in to it and go to the big ppl like the manufactures of are audio equipment and talk to them see iff they could help us figure something out help us get lawyers petitions together something .... cause eventual if ppl keep get in pulled over tickets shit taken out ... there gunna just stop buying it ... which will make the manufactures lose money and they don't want that .... idk

gets me mad to even think about it