DVBin916 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 Ya know! I would probly only pop 1 knee. and let him limp for the rest of his life. I would never wish any body to have to live the rest of there life in a wheel char no mater how much they deserved it! I'v spent some time in a weelchar shit ant fun. -
basshead Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 Brett32324 was Banned today, The Very First Bann @ the SMD Forums. Anyone else ?? ElJaco119 LOL here is why I Banned Him. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...g36767#msg36767 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...g37708#msg37708
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 i bolded it basshead so ppl knows what u did to that post..cause i first looked at it and i was like why did u quote the first post without typing anything
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 Guys, I think banning is bad in a way. Just ignore them. Come on guys.
Amalan Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 nooo banning FTW i cannot stand when assholes come in here and dont get banned thats what happened to roe
Pokey Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 And that's why this is the only site I'm on now.
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 I love this site :sarcasm:. I spent the whole day on this site.
Amalan Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 And that's why this is the only site I'm on now. ditto i only go to roe to see the videos and see if anyone is up to some cool builds cause there are some cool people there but basically that whole forum is a flame fest
AI James Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 Guys, I think banning is bad in a way. Just ignore them. Come on guys. we are ignoring them permanently and ignoring them for everyone else too
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.