'98 Chevy Blazer Build *bat Is In, Vid Of It All Up And Running*

Ive been pricing out stuff at sonicelectronix.com and then shopping around for it cheeper. I cound the HC1800 from the audiosavings store on ebay for $225ish with free shipping. hell, if anything i might do that one because i know for sure it will fit in my battery tray underthe hood and it will be powerfull enough to work as my starting bat. as well.

Bills

well from the ratings it has more juice than the optima. as soon as i can i'll be selling my yellowtop and getting a HC2000

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ok, got the amps today and i'm going to pick up that HC2400 At five tonight. But ya, all this sound really good. i've been without beat for over a month now and i forgot what reall bass was. haha. but yes. first, a vid of a test run i did today. nothing special....

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d124/kbi...nt=100_1955.flv

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Ya, my cam don't pick up much excursion either. but ya. i got some tunning work on the amps too. dirving down the hwy, it pounds louder than my old setup by far. i'm pumped for the comps comming up

Bills

KwB

I will. So i got to say this. I'm just going for a drive and i got back from it right now, seems likes some songs i'm getting great excursion witht the subs and some are the same volume, but not as much excursion. is this normal? lol

Bills

KwB

Archived