found this online

terminator faq

The 03 Cobra uses a Tremec T-56 6-Speed transmission. While this is fundamentally the same transmission used the the Viper, C5 Corvette, and F-Body (Camaro/Firebird), the torque specifications and gearing for the Cobra may be different than from these other models (our T-56 is rated to 450 Ft/Lbs of torque).

Is it worth it to port my new heads and give them a quality valve job?

Now if our heads were junk (which they aren't), then porting would be worth doing. If someone is shooting for a 600+ rwhp car then the new heads are worth it IMO.

anyways its all on this site the 2003-2004 terminator faq's like i said around 500-550 your ok but if your planning for 600 and up your going to have to watch yourself..has you can see the site itself tells you the stock tranny is good for 450ft/lbs of torque and there heads they suggest to change if your shooting for the magic number 600..lol..heres the site a good read really

http://www.stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm

he said 03-04 is the terminator. and he said you can twin turbo the stock ones with the superchargers, and it puts out 1100 and will handle it no problem. he said its safe up to about 1600

alot of he said who is this "he"?..lol and if you think you can run 1600 hp to a stock block i got a bridge to sell ya..

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

Why don't you go onto a mustang forum and talk to some people who have done this, I am not saying people here don't know what they are talking about but I am sure someone who has done it before would be more knowledgable.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Why don't you go onto a mustang forum and talk to some people who have done this, I am not saying people here don't know what they are talking about but I am sure someone who has done it before would be more knowledgable.

yea considering mine is all second hand lol

taken from that link you posted.

How much boost can the Cobra’s internals take?

I am not aware that we have reached a limit. The internals have been tested with up to 25 Lbs. However, on premium gas, the common limit is probably around 16 Lbs. without detonation.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

and a completely built motor that can handle the power.

the v8 gt can EASILY handle the power of upgrades to get it to 500 horses...and upgrading the tranny just to be safe it would still be cheaper

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea but it wont handle much more than 500. so still.....take the cobra

i.e. why i said tranny upgrades too...i have a friend that did this irl...his dad bought a cobra and he bought a gt v8...did mods to make it have just as much power and he still spent a substantial amount less then his dad did....and beat him on speed, acceleration, quarter mile, etc....he was faster at all of it and it even shifted smoother and faster

buy the cobra if thats what you want but just cause you have the money does not mean you need to spend it all....it wont hurt to save a little and still be just as fast/good if not better

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

to get a Stock GT as fast as a cobra, your gonna spend serious money. might as well get the cobra IMO,I have built a 4.6 GT engine, its cheaper just to buy a cobra. believe me I did this, my car was 13g's used, I put about about 9g's more just in the engine, tranny swap was easy, just expensive if I remember correctly my tranny plus 2gs, the cobra rearend is much better too.

personally I dont think any 18yo should have a 600rwhp car, you just dont have the driving experince to handle this type of car.

to get a Stock GT as fast as a cobra, your gonna spend serious money. might as well get the cobra IMO,I have built a 4.6 GT engine, its cheaper just to buy a cobra. believe me I did this, my car was 13g's used, I put about about 9g's more just in the engine, tranny swap was easy, just expensive if I remember correctly my tranny plus 2gs, the cobra rearend is much better too.

personally I dont think any 18yo should have a 600rwhp car, you just dont have the driving experince to handle this type of car.

X2 chances are you will end up in a crash because you will be tempted to race people on the streets