Gta Is Ruining America.

damn im about to go try some "hoodrat shit" in my car :rolleyes:

lmfao :lol::lol: " can my mom help too " fucked his mom off

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

its not all the video games fault, if the kids dont get it from video games they will get it from rap songs to rap videos and movies, but bottom line its the parents..they are the first line of defense..they need to know what games they are buying there kids and what there kids are watching..the kids are kids..they dont know any better...its up to the parents when its all said and done..

And yes I am a "hipocrate" for loving Rap. flame away.
Thnx..?

& It's ok bro...I hate me sometimes too. (most times -_- )

I was just flaming because you told me to lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• 3 weeks later...

Fine the parent / guardian, for all the damage. If the child is WAY out of control his grandmother's parental right CAN be removed and would be placed in the social system.

You set an example that you need to raise your kids proper, or YOU will be penalized for their actions. I believe thats how juvenile court works ;)

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

what a lil punk ass. too young to put in juvy? i'd throw his ass in there anyway.

sorta similar topic about bad parenting...my old neighbors moved, but their son still comes around (his grandparents live across the street) and he's 8 years old, dressin all out of whack, told me that when he turns 18 he's gonna go see girls dancing on poles. HOW THE SHIT does he know what that is? or that girls even 'dance on poles'. he needs a slap across the mouth too...he's got a dirty mouth and same attitude as that punk ass and a lil bitch temper, just not as extreme

I cant say anything that hasnt already been said (I'd have gotten beat repeatedly for even grabbing the keys when I was little, and to this day have never driven ANYONE's car without permission, even when the folks were out of town and I was old enough to drive....

I agree with lsn2meboom though, if it wasnt video games it was the subject matter on tv and the piss poor child rearing...mostly the rearing and honestly tv and music can have a HUGE impact on a young mind.

I feel for granny, she probably got stuck with the kid too late to get any sense into him and he may well just be on his way to a life full of poor choices...hell, he probably out weighs her now. that is if she didnt do a bad job raising the mother/father and helping to spawn this creature. most kids I see these days are way out of line and its a sad trait that is only going to continue.

I did lmao off when I saw the two weeks later thing...only a fat kid will fight his own grandmother for some chicken...wonder what he would do for a klondike bar? murder the whole zip code maybe? lets get a petition together to give him a post birth abortion

Now I see why some animals eat their young.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...