Pokey Posted December 19, 2006 Report Posted December 19, 2006 I just tried this the last friday, but damn was it good.....Hormel Corned Beef Hash from a can, brown in a pan, add ketchup, mix well....top with Cheetos. Sounds kinda nasty, but that shit was sooooo good. I ate 3 cans and a whole bag of Cheetos last friday. My wife was PISSED!!!!
BURRITO Posted December 19, 2006 Report Posted December 19, 2006 I just tried this the last friday, but damn was it good.....Hormel Corned Beef Hash from a can, brown in a pan, add ketchup, mix well....top with Cheetos. Sounds kinda nasty, but that shit was sooooo good. I ate 3 cans and a whole bag of Cheetos last friday. My wife was PISSED!!!! please step away from the bong! :whistling: Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
FieroGrande Posted December 19, 2006 Report Posted December 19, 2006 I like Whataburger as well! Damn subway is sounding good for luch tho.
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 19, 2006 Report Posted December 19, 2006 i had it 4 dinner last nite!
BURRITO Posted December 19, 2006 Report Posted December 19, 2006 whats for lunch? Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Pokey Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 I just tried this the last friday, but damn was it good.....Hormel Corned Beef Hash from a can, brown in a pan, add ketchup, mix well....top with Cheetos. Sounds kinda nasty, but that shit was sooooo good. I ate 3 cans and a whole bag of Cheetos last friday. My wife was PISSED!!!! please step away from the bong! :whistling: I quit with the bong a few months back man, LoL. It really is good though. To each his own though I guess.
David Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 roach coach ftw (tho its getting old, need to find a good taquria close to the new Jobsite) 47th and stockton any idea's?
bibby>Chode Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 A1 Burger is all i'm saying. Some of you will know of what i speak.
emperorjj1 Posted December 20, 2006 Report Posted December 20, 2006 that waterbuger with a1 sauce? ehh its not all that... then again everytime i get it i forget to order it right (with lettuce and tomatos) J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.