assman Posted May 27, 2008 Author Report Posted May 27, 2008 I forgot to add one thing,at the window it has 22.5 mph wind speed. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
BigPimpin91 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 Its to dark with the sun down. Plus how would you run 40 subs to 7 amps Don't know.Just thought I would throw an insane amount of subs and power out there. Plus, 22 M.P.H. Is Fucking Redonculous. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
littleitaly1990 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 Randy, If I completely steal that design down to every last bit of the build, please take it as a compliment....god thats amazing, 22 mph wind A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
assman Posted May 27, 2008 Author Report Posted May 27, 2008 Randy, If I completely steal that design down to every last bit of the build, please take it as a compliment....god thats amazing, 22 mph wind Dont forget the ducks they are a major contributer to the vans success Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Pitbullx Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 that shits ugly meng Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
kingsuv Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 I forgot to add one thing,at the window it has 22.5 mph wind speed. Fuck the TL numbers. I think we just found our next format and meter. Thanks for the pics. I'm sitting here with all my subs sitting on the floor lookin at your videos............ Damnit! Now I have to get to building again. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
BigPimpin91 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 Fuck the TL numbers. I think we just found our next format and meter. Thanks for the pics. I'm sitting here with all my subs sitting on the floor lookin at your videos............ Damnit! Now I have to get to building again. Plus a lot cheaper. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 jesus... CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
assman Posted May 27, 2008 Author Report Posted May 27, 2008 Fuck the TL numbers. I think we just found our next format and meter. Thanks for the pics. I'm sitting here with all my subs sitting on the floor lookin at your videos............ Damnit! Now I have to get to building again. I was always interested what the truck did and never bought one so i was looking on ebay and seen them so i said screw it.The green one was $86 they have cheaper ones that dont have as many options.Its very accurate to. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
~digital~bass~ Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 most violent hairtrick ive ever seen...looks worse tan ho problems... Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.