no pictures yet.....ill add pictures when i post a build log.....i thought about 2 buckets, but i use that 3rd seat so damn much.....im not worried about air flowing thru, it is cloth and if i have to ill put cloth in.....as long as i can get a 150 ill be happy.......i wont setlle for less

the subs in the x are subs back port back all behind the 3rd row

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

no pictures yet.....ill add pictures when i post a build log.....i thought about 2 buckets, but i use that 3rd seat so damn much.....im not worried about air flowing thru, it is cloth and if i have to ill put cloth in.....as long as i can get a 150 ill be happy.......i wont setlle for less

the subs in the x are subs back port back all behind the 3rd row

Thats a sick setup than. Good box postioning, good amp, good subs, is it the box with the subs on the one side and port on ther other? What about sound deadoning the doors and etc? Think it would help?

Thats a sick setup than. Good box postioning, good amp, good subs, is it the box with the subs on the one side and port on ther other? What about sound deadoning the doors and etc? Think it would help?

subs on each side, port in the middle

new bow vill be a V shaped with 2 subs on each side and port in the middle, there is no deadener in the x but will be alot in the 250, im not sure deadening would help alot due to the back windows......i lose a good bit of sound thru there hence im doing something new......:)

a 150 is my goal and the truck is considered a classic so ill be able to put it in TONS of shows and give ppl a 150 demo, also it has SO MUCH sentimental value to mee

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

THE WRESTLE CASTLE

carshowoct.10th010.jpg

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

subs on each side, port in the middle

new bow vill be a V shaped with 2 subs on each side and port in the middle, there is no deadener in the x but will be alot in the 250, im not sure deadening would help alot due to the back windows......i lose a good bit of sound thru there hence im doing something new......:)

a 150 is my goal and the truck is considered a classic so ill be able to put it in TONS of shows and give ppl a 150 demo, also it has SO MUCH sentimental value to mee

Thats awesome, Good to hear that. You have a box like I have then, Subs on the outside port in the middle. Its the best way ot do it in my opinion. What happened to the other box thought? Got any pics of the new one?

Thats awesome, Good to hear that. You have a box like I have then, Subs on the outside port in the middle. Its the best way ot do it in my opinion. What happened to the other box thought? Got any pics of the new one?

havnt started building yet...i will use this box until i get money for the other 2 subs, i got 3 sets of speakers a big mid and high's amp and alot of 1/0 and batteries to buy first, i can still bass race 139.9 class so that is good enuf till i get the money for the other stuff

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

"THE BOHZ" (pronounced "The Boss")

my personal name and it would look and sound awesome on something that bangs that hard

Edited by mikethebassman

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there