XS Power

Xs power has let me down. Quality has dropped off.

Evening, I had to get on here and let everyone know what I have been dealing with. I ordered a xs power agm battery for my Honda pilot. First one leaking in box didn't even remove it. Contacted company they had one shipped out from xs piwer to my bussiness Second one looks good in the box. 

Yesterday installed it laying down in my trunk . Came out this morning leaked all over.  Removed it from the  car and the acid burned holes In my shirt.   Wtf happen to xs power.  I have 2 other xs power agm batteries and no problem one of them is over 8 years going strong. Now I'm worried about using those at all.  Seems like companies have been dropping like flys.  We lost evga in the gpu space. Now xs power in the car audio space.  Many others also. 

Sorry to hear

To debug that second battery, I have a couple questions for ya

1. What orientation was the battery in?

2. What's your charge voltage both when you first start the car, then again after ~30 minues?

3. Details on your vehicle? Alternator, wiring, amps, batteries, are what I'm after

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2023 at 10:22 AM, SnowDrifter said:

Sorry to hear

To debug that second battery, I have a couple questions for ya

1. What orientation was the battery in?

2. What's your charge voltage both when you first start the car, then again after ~30 minues?

3. Details on your vehicle? Alternator, wiring, amps, batteries, are what I'm after

Interested to hear the answer to these questions as well.

Unfortunately I have to add that the same happened to a D680 I put in my daily that has only been in for about 4 months. Trying to work through the RMA process now even though their warranty specifically calls out they do not cover leaking. Came out and looked like the carpet in my car was wet and the top of the battery was wet all around the vents under the sticker.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

• 3 months later...