Db Drag In Tracy,ca

redbaron80

ya you should come out try your luck at 29 class again this one will be cheaper!!!

you got a cert score now 4 more shows you can attend west coast final and try to win money!!

I'm thinking about going to the grass valley show for sure. I work on Saturdays now so I get 2 more hours and a little over time..........Unless the whole crew is showing up for the show around 4th of July, when Roscoe comes out, then I have to be there. I wanna get a demo in the hoe.

Next show I'm going to be earlier to..... Hopefully I can get a good 15 minutes on the TL. I will pay to get hooked up, I just gotta get a feel for it. Making $8 an hour and trying to compete in a $20-$40 a show is hard when you don't have a feeling for it.

What was that track called that you let me use?

I'm thinking about going to the grass valley show for sure. I work on Saturdays now so I get 2 more hours and a little over time..........Unless the whole crew is showing up for the show around 4th of July, when Roscoe comes out, then I have to be there. I wanna get a demo in the hoe.

Next show I'm going to be earlier to..... Hopefully I can get a good 15 minutes on the TL. I will pay to get hooked up, I just gotta get a feel for it. Making $8 an hour and trying to compete in a $20-$40 a show is hard when you don't have a feeling for it.

What was that track called that you let me use?

The song is on last years offical bass race CD vol. 4 I think its track 5 called ghetto style bass the freq is in the mid 50's like 55 to 57

8 an hour man quit subway and get a real job! Lol j/k I know we all are doing what we can.

Oh ya you can buy the cd at www.dbdrag.com

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

The song is on last years offical bass race CD vol. 4 I think its track 5 called ghetto style bass the freq is in the mid 50's like 55 to 57

8 an hour man quit subway and get a real job! Lol j/k I know we all are doing what we can.

Oh ya you can buy the cd at www.dbdrag.com

Being 17, I'm fucked on making good money. Until I'm 18, I have to deal with it. As soon as I'm 18 I'll be looking for a job in the $12+ range

^i'll let you buy me a drink when you turn 18, big timer. :wub:

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

^i'll let you buy me a drink when you turn 18, big timer. :wub:

uh ohhhh Hes at it again :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

keep up that "if only i was 18" attitude. i'm 19 and make 8.30$ on Travis AFB and $9.75 As an Acoustic Engineer at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom <_< at least i'm doing over 40hrs a week.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Lol deafy is the only person I know that put a roofie in his own drink and hope to be takin advantage of

:o just the way he wants it :o

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived