State Troopers Vs. Tint

Tub Asko

i have about 10% all around on my car minus windshield. state inspection places have those and local police do too. i havent had anyproblems with the law though. they reall dont seem to care...city police that is. they cant fine my installer though cuz i got mine done in mexico ^_^^_^

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

gheyyyy

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

they cant fine my installer though cuz i got mine done in mexico ^_^^_^

Hahaha

I just got my car tinted today, 20% all around. The legal limit in GA is 32% on all of the windows, cant even go darker on the rear windows or windsheild. Cops in my town are pretty lazy though.

Sh?t if you lived here in va the new state law is 50% on front windows an 35 on all the rest dats for a car or truck the old law was 35 all all around but i kno plenty of people thats still ridin wit 2.5% but they dont mind the tickets but on my chevy i have 35% on all windows .....shit i back in 98 my boy got pulled over by a trooper an trooper handed us a box of razor blades lol . it wasent funny then on the highway at 4am striping tint dat sh?t took us hours lol.

$1000 fine for installers? wtf they are just doing there job, so whats next? fine for people who install car audio systems? or fines for shops that sell subs? man these fuckers need to quit it and start going after child molesters,drug dealers, and kidnappers were not paying tax dollars for this shit..

cops around here will pull their knife out and put a nice long gash in your tint to "make" you take it off when you get home. I live in between two cities where you better be granny fucking smith driving to church on a Sunday listening to Christian rock with the volume on 2 or you are getting pulled over. Hardcore mofos around here. I'm cool with the cops local though. Just once you leave town, anything goes.

I guarantee that I would get the dept to change their policies if they did that to my ride.

I've had my truck tinted for longer then I can remember and haven't had any issues with it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

$1000 fine for installers? wtf they are just doing there job, so whats next? fine for people who install car audio systems? or fines for shops that sell subs? man these fuckers need to quit it and start going after child molesters,drug dealers, and kidnappers were not paying tax dollars for this shit..

The local installer here and I'm sure all installers take cash only for "illegal" tint jobs. No paper trail. They can just deny it or whatever.

The local installer here and I'm sure all installers take cash only for "illegal" tint jobs. No paper trail. They can just deny it or whatever.

When I went to get an estimate for tint on mine, they told me I had to sign a waiver saying I understood the tint laws in Michigan.

Basically they will install it but you have to take the fall if your dumbass gets caught.

$150 a Bad price for 5% on rear sides and back and 35% on front?

And this is why the Civic doesn't make appearances in Baton Rouge, La. Crafty coppers....I can't even drive through St. Francisville without getting pulled over. I take the new whip if I have to come to B town.

Archived