State Troopers Vs. Tint

Tub Asko

I've been in st. francisville every weekend for a few weeks now. I was there last weekend at 2 in the morning at a random ass park in the middle of nowhere giving the boys a demo. a cop rolls up saying she received 10 complaints about loud music from the park. I look around and there aint a house anywhere to be seen :)

hahahaha

I've had no run ins with the police about tint but with double 5 all around and 15 on my windshield I can only wonder what the wrong cop would do to me. Haha- probably fucking handcuff me.

oh yea you wouldnt make a block here in ol oceanside
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

When I was coming up in the world i got nailed for 2 percent up front.I believe here in NY the darkest you can go as far as front is 20.The cop gave me a court date and said if I remove my shyt and show them then the ticket is gone.Last I knew they have a system where if they can't read a sheet of paper through the tint then it is illegal.I am not sayin these fuccas can read though. Only saying that this is their guidelines.On another note Friday at work me and my partner spotted a rv sherrif vehicle at a Harley dealership four fuggen counties away from their jurorsdiction.Aparantly they are extremely busy.Later on our way back to the shop the same sheriffs flew by us at 100 on the highway.(the driver mind you was texting.) :ph34r:

Just another police comment as my best friend since age four is doing 20 out of state,most of the cops that I have seen are a collab of deputy Dewey from the movie scream and the cop off the simpsons.I am hatin on cops right now sorry about that.Hey Steve and Cali NY has love for you and as I am a member here I will big up you something large over here dude.I am out. :ph34r:

Do they have a lot of traffic light cameras? if not expect to see a lot of cameras going in in the near future. If you run a red light and it takes your pic they cant make you pay the ticket unless they a have a 100 % visible pic of the driver. Tinted windows = no pic of driver witch = get out of $ which = lose of $ and pie in the face for the ass holes who pushed the traffic light cameras into effect.

Archived