Why not save some money to just get some 20's or 22's i would never lift a car to put rims on now trucks thats a whole different story

he already has 20s on it.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Please no on the 26's. If anything go 24's with 275/25/ tires aka Skinnies. A slight lift and maybe a tad bit of cutting if you want to make decent u-turns.

IMO I would go with 22's stagged or something. Look way better.

But you will need an strut lift since its an front wheel drive car. Or you maybe be able to just through some knuckles in the springs. Will ride better with an actual lift. But the knuckles will get the job done the quickest and cheapest just lose a lil ride quality.

i dont think your motor has enough power to turn a 26" wheel

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I agree with Pitbull. The bigger you go the harder it is on your car. Gas mileage will also decrease rapidly. I hate when people put 26s on cars.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

I agree with Pitbull. The bigger you go the harder it is on your car. Gas mileage will also decrease rapidly. I hate when people put 26s on cars.

Ive seen a couple glasshouses with 26s and low pro's and they looked mean

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

They will pull them 26's It wont be fast as all but it will pull them just dont try and floor it. It would help to get a lil shift kit for the tranny and change the rear gears. If you wanna put any wheels bigger then 22's you might as well through gas millage out the window cause its def going to go down alot. Shit with your audio system alone its going to go down.

But shit I know of an car on 30's with an V6 lol..... <_<

If you going to go big wheels upgrade your brakes and you better have an nice engine that will run those 24's or bigger just as if they were stocks Plus some nice rear gear 3:75+ and good tranny 700r4 will do it.

If cars werent made to be lifted then why is it ok for trucks to be slammed? You have to think about that as well.

Its all about what you like. It you like a lifted car on 26's, do it to it man. If you dont, then simply dont do it. Its his car and if hes asking for some info/help then we should hook him up.

Archived