Damn no one has ever mention that place to me before. You got an adress or phone number? Id like to check the place out.

What exactly do they do over there?......EVERYTHING?

mini trucks

I sound like a hating as mofo? Good cuss I am Hating! Big P = Donk Hater #1

If I wasnt closed minded I see people putting wha? 99 % of these rides are bought not built.

They had to lift there cars? The first rims of any size from 16 all the way to 26 inchs was put on vehicles with air ride they all tucked. So if you can put a caprice on 24s and make the sweet spot in the suspension below stock height. Why cant people do this with bubbles? Seems more like the easy way out to me.

Na not really Low Budget. Look up home prices in the Santa Ynez Valley. SNob? Maybe im deffently stuck up when it comes to lifting your shit to fit rims. Im not really obsessed with Mini trucks it does pay the bills tho ;)

As far as Low Riders > mini trucks any day thats a very broad statement theres many levels of auto mobiles in both culture to say ultimately one is better than the other is just as close minded and snobish as you presume i am.

I have nothing but respect for low riders.

I have zero respect for the act of lifting your car just to fit bigger rims no matter what the theme or style of the car is.

so you must hate most people with systems since their shit is bought and not self installed.....

where are these bagged rides 4-5yrs ago that were tucking on 24-26" wheels? its kind of hard to lay a CAR out when there wasnt any rubber being made at the time that made it possible.... you cant tub the rear end of an impala.. well you can but honestly thats out of the question for 99.99% of people.

And whats the point in laying out on small ass rims, theres still nasty ass fendergap... lll be damned if I get caught with anything less than a 22 on my big body cars and 24 is the biggest Id go

I could give two shits about your overpriced shanty.. Im from Los Angeles I know all about the home market :rolleyes:

The level of work that go into alot of premier riders STREET CARS make mini trucks look like what they are, sa joke....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I saw that bitch on the Impala ss forum.... PURE SEXINESS!!

I wonder how drivable it is

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

ps what makes it any better to c-notch a frame and/or cut the bed out of a truck just to get it to sit lower than it is to do a lift to fit larger rims?

shocks and coils can always be taken off with ease.... the same cant be said about frame/body modifications

so you must hate most people with systems since their shit is bought and not self installed.....

where are these bagged rides 4-5yrs ago that were tucking on 24-26" wheels? its kind of hard to lay a CAR out when there wasnt any rubber being made at the time that made it possible.... you cant tub the rear end of an impala.. well you can but honestly thats out of the question for 99.99% of people.

And whats the point in laying out on small ass rims, theres still nasty ass fendergap... lll be damned if I get caught with anything less than a 22 on my big body cars and 24 is the biggest Id go

I could give two shits about your overpriced shanty.. Im from Los Angeles I know all about the home market :rolleyes:

The level of work that go into alot of premier riders STREET CARS make mini trucks look like what they are, sa joke....

iknow your probably talkin about overall work done to street cars vs minitrucks, but you probably already know that mini trucks took hopping to a WHOLE new height , LITERALLY !!! . hydraulics have been surpassed by air bags , period !!!! just another example of new change in the auto world, wich this whole topic is about. i am a pure blooded mini-trucker to heart, but i like, or should i say , respect, other facets of customizing . to each his own !! it's called evolution.. take for example, low riders, they use hydaulics and thought that they were the only way to hop as high as they were, now air bags are introduced and they see that you can go ALOT higher, ( yeah, im talkin about launching trucks in the radical class , 6-10 feet straight up on all 4 wheels , 2 hits of the switch and FLIPPING cars and trucks over on their roof, no, not sides, flipping them straight back!!! ) and some of them converted to air bags , most continued with hydraulics, so people are continueing to follow their minds and hearts and not listening to the haters or nay-sayers.. so keep it real , do what ever you want and let OTHER people do what they want.. btw, i do like lowriders, actaully love them , i just like hopping and hittin' switches , and for me , airbags just do it bigger , higher, and better!!!!!! :D

Also, I'd rather not buy used if I can help it.

iknow your probably talkin about overall work done to street cars vs minitrucks, but you probably already know that mini trucks took hopping to a WHOLE new height , LITERALLY !!! . hydraulics have been surpassed by air bags , period !!!! just another example of new change in the auto world, wich this whole topic is about. i am a pure blooded mini-trucker to heart, but i like, or should i say , respect, other facets of customizing . to each his own !! it's called evolution.. take for example, low riders, they use hydaulics and thought that they were the only way to hop as high as they were, now air bags are introduced and they see that you can go ALOT higher, ( yeah, im talkin about launching trucks in the radical class , 6-10 feet straight up on all 4 wheels , 2 hits of the switch and FLIPPING cars and trucks over on their roof, no, not sides, flipping them straight back!!! ) and some of them converted to air bags , most continued with hydraulics, so people are continueing to follow their minds and hearts and not listening to the haters or nay-sayers.. so keep it real , do what ever you want and let OTHER people do what they want.. btw, i do like lowriders, actaully love them , i just like hopping and hittin' switches , and for me , airbags just do it bigger , higher, and better!!!!!! :D

I know all about air dancers, my boy Gil has the number 1 car out right now (cyclone) and while impressive they dont compare to high end hopper/dancer imo. Their overall finish and performance isnt as good as a juiced car generally. The bunnyhops are nice but the 3 wheels,lockup, front,back and side to side hops arent. The movements arent fluid. Sorry but where Im from potato chipping doesnt get it done and will get you laughed off the block. And dont get it twisted I got love for airbags, Ive installed several setups and my show car was bagged but while you are waiting for your tanks to fill up Ill be smashing back bumper and posing on three ;) ;) If you want to play and pray get bags, if you want to get down get some juice :P

heres my cousins street car

he has no problem getting it up in a FULL bodied car with a v8 and all body panels (bumper fell off earlier in the day)

Did someone say.........

Impala

Tucking?

Air ride?

26's??

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yea thats way nicer than a lifted car. Im sure it corners and tracks down the freeway better to.

ps what makes it any better to c-notch a frame and/or cut the bed out of a truck just to get it to sit lower than it is to do a lift to fit larger rims?

shocks and coils can always be taken off with ease.... the same cant be said about frame/body modifications

depends how you lift it. the more corners you cut the worse off your going to be. Your suspension has a range of motion up and down. The factory sets up your car so it sits in the sweet spot of this range of motion. Both lowering and raising can disrupt this. Lowering with proper spendal and a arms made to corect alighnment and bring the sweet spot down will grately increase the cars handling . Lifting a car has its ovious drawbacks. like not beaing able to turn fast corners. You run into huge problems on the freeway. A lot of big rimmed cars wont go on the free way. What hapens is the large rims creat this giration wich causes the vehicle not to track strait and even bust ball joints right off. Im sure burrito can explain it way better.

I know all about air dancers, my boy Gil has the number 1 car out right now (cyclone) and while impressive they dont compare to high end hopper/dancer imo. Their overall finish and performance isnt as good as a juiced car generally. The bunnyhops are nice but the 3 wheels,lockup, front,back and side to side hops arent. The movements arent fluid. Sorry but where Im from potato chipping doesnt get it done and will get you laughed off the block. And dont get it twisted I got love for airbags, Ive installed several setups and my show car was bagged but while you are waiting for your tanks to fill up Ill be smashing back bumper and posing on three ;) ;) If you want to play and pray get bags, if you want to get down get some juice :P

he has no problem getting it up in a FULL bodied car with a v8 and all body panels (bumper fell off earlier in the day)

you cant really compare hoppers and dancers. I think air hoppers have a little catching up to do with the juice. Most of the extreme hoppers are running completely gutted cars and trucks. Plus the bags are only good for a few bottles before they burst. You can get some serous air in a air hopper tho.

As far as air dancers go. I think on a competition level air cannot compete with juice. On a daily driven level juice cant compete with air. Thats with dancers.

I know I goto Santa Maria and Salinas and clown low riders all night long. So air can compete on the streets a little.

nice hopper , but 5 hits of the switch to hit back bumper ????, anyhow , air bags have their limits ( switching out nitrogen bottles ) hydraulics also have their limits ( recharging batteries ) but if ur referring to airbag setups ''chipping'' ( hitting only 20-40'' ) you must be referring to street setups , you know im not talking about those kinda setups ! , im talking about contest setups , like your cousins. check youtube videos from daddy's customs and altered altitude customs ( crazy truck hopping at a car show )..... thats what im talking about !!! any how, it's all good. like i said before , i like lowriders , so dont think i'm ''hatting''. we all have our favorites..... btw , you still have pictures of your show car on bags ???? post them up !!! B)

Archived