bigjd Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 At 18 not very many jobs you can do to make good money but I make $33.35 an hour doin gunite (spray concrete) in PA work 40 hours (usually 4 days) then go home... I usually clear 1100 a week plus $100 a week perdeium (money for food from company) the company pays for gas, food, hotel, pretty much everything... still rockin my stock system lol
LT.Smoke Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 Yea i got my start in car audio bout 5 years ago and when i first started i was working as a landsurveyor making bout 1500 a month gross. Now im into Corrections and work for the Department of Juvenile Justice as a Correctional Officer and the pay is awesome which is how i hope to be able to save up to make changes to the system Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
qu1cks1lver56 Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 i own a lawn care business. good in the summer time. shit in the winter First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Shibby Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 Full time student so I work at the universities parking ramps, shit im at work right now
wL<3bass Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/sty...-underlined.png Underline I walk around the enitre island everyday and look for coins on the ground until about 6pm. After 6pm when it gets dark i proceed to rob people who i see with plenty of cash and jewerly and pond the jewerly and save the cash.Awesome so your basically any bum in Daytona Beach LOL I package cookies and goldfish crackers.... I stand over a moving conveyor belt by the ovens at Pepperidge Farms. The little packages come by (quite fast I must say) Grab 3 in each hand, and put them in a box thats moving on another conveyor. If the box in front of me is full, I fold it, put it under the tape machine and it gets stacked on a pallet for shipping. Its a shit summer job that helps pay for college and gets my by between I guess... $11.80/hr, 40 hrs a week. (and time and a half if I decide to work weekends.) Only takes one summer to know I don't want to work in a factory the rest of my life... Thats why its paying for college. I don't know why but the way you worded that makes me LAUGH! :lol: :lol: Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Aaron813 Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I do landscaping and lawncare and in the winter i plow
Coolwazabi Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 ups truck loader... $8.50.. but it'll be more l8er...
savageracer Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I am a maintenance mechanic in a factory that makes perfumes and feminine deodorant sprays and the pay is not bad
Hannah Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I'm an interviewer at Six Flags, not a bad job for an 18-year-old. 10.50/hr, and the jobs fun. Not too shabby!
putthebassup Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 for now i'm a mechanic for Dodge, part time Security guard for a private company we do special events and airport parking patrol (thats chill as hell ridin around with music full blast lol) Doorman at a club in Montreal Air conditionning and ventilation salesman and installer Security at a terrasse in montreal preventing thieves from acting and bums from entering And soon studying to be a .............. COP! haha I train f*kin hard to get into SWAT as early as possible.... i love people id be freakin sad to give tickets and beat wifebeaters all my life lol so for now 80h/week at average 15-20$/h
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.