Here is the box I been working on, its a test box now, but I need to double layer the top and port side, then carpet it

So far it pounds, really solid bass, this is my first Tline in a tapered from larger area to small port, I usually start the line off at the woofer small, and open to a larger port mouth... But I may be happy with this design, its a solid punchy sound.

My amp for now is ASS, Iam looking toward the Audioque 2200D amp

Also with this box, some people may say its a hybrid tline/ported enclosure, if so its 37hz ported, or 32hz quarterwave. The deck NOW is stock BOSE, more than likely the reason I lay extremly low end. The amp is a $99 PG Ryval amp from Frys electronics, I do have a BD1501 modded for a 1ohm load, but I may get rid of that for that 2200D

I still gotta go to 1/0 gauge big 3, and new deck- some sort of bass EQ is KEY to get this box dialed in, but with the situation, stock Bose, Line drivers, 8 gauge power, and 350rms on a 2000w sub, and still pounding hard enuff to get the windshield wipers bouncin- Iam happy so far

heres the pics

DSCN0092.jpg

^ showin off the Birch

DSCN0094.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

And by the way, whoever said a 18" and Tline wont work, due to size, Eat your heart out!

This is wide, yeah, but smaller than expected, and I have a second

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

AOL Dialup SUCKSSSSSS

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nice lookin box! would've thought it woulda been bigger for an 18. hell looks like you can fit 4 t-lines in there :D

Well, Iam getting the second 18 this friday, and then both 18s are going to be reconed if Rusty sells me the parts :D

So then, there will be atleast a dual 18" tline- Maybe the 18s might share the same chamber, and port exit, but 2 seperate lines... not sure how Iam gonna plan that one out

sundown.jpg

same chamber...2 seperate lines? i thought about that for a minute. im not real educated on t-lines so that may be why it doesn't make sense. but the way i see it is if you have both subs in common chamber then have seperate lines. how is it that each subs frequency will go into its own line? :blink: just tryin to understand this shit because i know t lines are badass in the sense they take less power and get just as loud as a ported...correct? BTW that Denali is Sick with a capital S. hope you got about 300$ a month set aside for gas :P thats why im selling my tahoe.....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

wow i love ur crazy t-line boxes. its gotta sound amazing

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hey I have some 20's that would bolt right up on the Intrepid, I will give you the family discount.

love the Denali, and that box is SIIIIIIICK.

I wish, Iam oficially poor white trash now

lol

$1100 paychecks, and about $900-950 in bills PER paycheck

I gotta find some extra side cash, oh well, stimulus is commin in this monday (hopefully)

Would love some 20s tho( maybe to big), any tires? pics?

Hey David, just curious, do you have a meter? Iam curious to see what this thing does with stock electrical, and 350rms on a stock Bose deck, I know that sounds gay, but if I get the windshield flexing like it does, and the nose twitching, Iam curious how loud it goes... Meade is usually to busy for metering, so I wont bother asking him

And thanks bout the box guys, looks ugly now, but Iam double layering the box, routing all edges perfect, rounding them, and then carpeting it- Guess I may sell it loaded after a few weeks, afetr I see full potential

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg