Yea . . . I hate being hacked

I wake up early today (roughly 5:25 am) with the intention of going over to paypal and making the transfer to rusty. Before I do it I check my online account through my bank. It is unusually low. I check the history and there is a $650 dolla paypal charge sitting there. I check paypal and this numbskull used his ebay and my paypal to purchase a 615 dollar iphone, which will be sent to me, no thanks, and transfer 20 bucks to his paypal account.

I opened the claims through paypal and I will be visiting my bank today. To get my money back. I had planned to order those subs today and have em in for this coming friday and yet another thing is holding me back. Since the amount taken was VERY similar to the amount I was gonna pay for the subs it makes me think that someone that knew about the price of those subs knew how much money to take out of my account. So I may be staying away from this site awhile as this is the only place I have posted such info.

This is an unfortunate event and I WILL get it fixed very quickly. Only question I have is about how long do these paypal disputes take? I may just jump in front of the whole thing and go strait to my bank.

Info on the douche in question - edit: let's just say I know everything about this person, where he lives, his email, his ip, his family. I will get my money back

I will be having fun :)

Edited by Tub Asko

That sucks. I got a email from paypal , for real my name and all in the email, telling me to please login and check my account out. Some woman in boston hacked my account, used on of my credit cards that I ( used to ) kept on file, and bought some kinda palm phone for just over 700 bucks. Luckily capital one has the protection stuff, cleared it up in one afternoon, had to replace all my account numbers for every card kept on file.

Good luck, and by all means, enjoy the revenge !

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Be there when the phone is going to be delivered. The guy maybe waiting to pick it up...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

high five for the 12ga. wait... get a 10ga with a slug. that aughta show him whos boss lol

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

i say use a 22.. let him suffer.. let him feel the pain and know not to fuck with your hard earn money or anyone else at that..

=D

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio