Since the amount taken was VERY similar to the amount I was gonna pay for the subs it makes me think that someone that knew about the price of those subs knew how much money to take out of my account.

Thats bullshit. Its like he dont want you to have those subs, if the iPhone was $650 and he used $650 from your account then its not because of your subs. I would suggest you phone paypal tell em whats happened and then to the bank if dey cant help ya.

peace

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

Thats bullshit. Its like he dont want you to have those subs, if the iPhone was $650 and he used $650 from your account then its not because of your subs. I would suggest you phone paypal tell em whats happened and then to the bank if dey cant help ya.

peace

he got his money back...

but it does seem like he was saying that someone on this forum hacked his account..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

If he was a hacker with any brain, he wouldve at least chained proxies over a wireless network which wasnt his...

Man i tell u...People have balls doin this shit when they dont know how to cover their own tracks...

Glad your problem was solved man....I hope that dick gets what he deserves...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

the issue was "resolved" :ph34r:

I won't take it any further :D

NOW GET BACK TO WORK RUSTY! :P

Been getting the truck ready for the 18s, as soon as my money goes back to my account I can shoot rusty the monies, he's a good man to start the woofer build before he gets the money. EXCELLENT Customer Service B)

Wow. Good to hear the issue is resolved. I remember a while back someone attempted to do the same to me. Never ever Log In to either PayPal or eBay(Or any other website) from an e-mail. Always type the website name from your browser, then Log In. It's called Phishing and it aint so hard to do. They almost got me when I was a noob to eBay and PayPal.

RF_power_product.gif

Just to clarify what happened here and the chain of events that leads me to believe someone on this forum fucked me over:

1. I post here that I will be getting DC lvl 4 18s from Rusty and will have them paid for as for Friday (May 30)

2. I get paid on Thursday, and my money posts on Friday

3. Friday morning (between 12:00 am and 5:00 am) I get hit from paypal for exactly $650 dollars. At 5:00 am I was waking up to send rusty $680.

4. I check what was purchased and it was an iphone (buyer: brina.g.cis seller: jorsenent item #: 200227349224)

5. I am freaking the fuck out.

6. File claim through paypal, thus making my account locked down and 7-10 days to resolve

7. I said fuck that so I call my bank and fill out the paperwork through them and should be getting my money back Monday or Tuesday (don't worry I changed all my account names/numbers and passwords to EVERYTHING).

This was a strange paypal transaction as I didn't receive an email from them when the money got pulled. When I called paypal they immediately told me it was an unauthorized transaction. I didn't have to tell them that. They said I will be getting my money back. The next day I call them again and they said it would be 7-10 days. My bank is going to pull through for me first though.

But I also realize that this is a PUBLIC place where anybody can view anything they won't so I won't hold anybody accountable. Yes I do know all the information on the seller, name, location, etc. No I know nothing of the buyer. I do not know if there was any collusion on their part nor do I care. I am getting my money back. The only thing this succeeded in doing is pissing me off enough and slowing down my build progress.

Just a summary of how I got fucked.

Word of advice to everyone: change your passwords often and don't use the same ones for multiple things.