Jump to content

3rd gen Tacoma SPL audio build questions please help!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m about to drop close to 5 grand on this audio setup (including install) but before I do I wanted to hear everyone’s thoughts on what could be better or changed. What I plan on installing- 

 

mids/highs - 4 deaf bounce Arnold neo 6.5 in the custom speaker pods for front doors, 2 sky high 6.5 mid bass for my rear doors. 2 deaf bounce neo tweeters in my A pillar from custom speaker pods. 
 

subwoofer - 1 sundown zv6 15 

 

mids amp - jp234

 

tweeter amp - jp MM1002

 

monoblock - ruthless 4500

 

electrical - 260 amp alternator paired with a 30ah noli sodium battery 


DSP - Memphis VIV dsp 

 

questions for the bass heads -

 

- will I be able to run my 6mids on the jp234? (each 6.5 speaker is 200 watts rms) 

 

- the deaf bounce tweeters are 45 watts rms a piece and the jp MM1002 is 90 watts per channel will I be over powering them and potentially clipping/damaging the tweeters?


- Will my electrical upgrade be enough to handle all of this? (The shop doing the install says it will but I don’t want to be constantly dropping voltage either) 

 

- should I go with the ruthless 4500 or the jp43 they are both $800. I don’t care for the better bass knob the jp43 comes with because I’ll be using a big Jeff audio rca bass knob 


- Lastly is there any recommendations or changes I should make to this build. Thanks!

123_1.jpeg

123_1.jpeg

123_1.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...