SMD TShirt Quote Suggestion Poll

im liking that idea but i like big ol letters... small smd up front big ol smd in back with the .com underneith

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

yea, i was just talkin to iceman just now...

yup nice talking to ya see ya soon on msn again.

yup heres one more before i go to sleep! lol

The picture of sub in black and white i forgot to convert it.

dham i jusdt realized i forgot to put the site on the back.

Anyways is this the sort of design you will be going for?

also if you do have a disign in mind, if you could find a t-shirt possibly same style then i can customize it for SMD.  8)

anyways its almost 3 am here, gotta wake up for work in 4 hours and im doing over time till 1 again like today man am i going to be sleepless. hehehehe

nite all

i sorta liek this one too... lol im biased but still great skills there

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

im liking that idea but i like big ol letters... small smd up front big ol smd in back with the .com underneith

Kinda like SMD on the front left...and

www.

stevemeadedesigns

.com

on the back???

nah you got the front right but imagine this is the back

Posted Image

Big SMD but smaller www.stevemeadedesigns.com under

^^that is what i think steve and accordman..something simple...SMD logo on one side of the chest and then something on the back...simple and clean, nothing flashy..

Same thing I've been saying...Keep it simple. All these crazy designs and pictures of a sub and stuff are going to cost too much $$$

Archived