EricM9104 Posted June 3, 2008 Report Posted June 3, 2008 Here is the code. You can use it now on your sig [url=http://www.websiteoutlook.com/][img]http://www.websiteoutlook.com/moneybanner.jpg[/img][/url] My site is worth [color=green][b]$24199.5[/b][/color]. [url=http://www.websiteoutlook.com/]How much is yours worth?[/url] 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
sonic purity Posted June 3, 2008 Report Posted June 3, 2008 I gotta say, this has been one of the best sites for no nonsense advice and really kick azz builds. Because of Steve, and some other really cool people on this site, I am coming back to Rockford after about 10 years leave. I am willing to bet Rockford would pay twice that amount just to keep this site going. n2caraudio.com
Gq85 Posted June 3, 2008 Report Posted June 3, 2008 Thanx emat, but how did you make that code box???
mrwigglezdj Posted June 3, 2008 Report Posted June 3, 2008 lol dam and $33 a day in ad's thats not shabby, Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
~digital~bass~ Posted June 4, 2008 Report Posted June 4, 2008 25k is alot of money no doubt. How many members do you have now Steve? Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
Ballen194 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 I'm kickin a dead horse here but from what I've found the site is only worth a couple more hundred than it was like 5 years ago? http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.stevemeadedesigns.com Shit accurate? 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
skaraudio Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Unfortunately sites like that only account for certain traffic sources to get that $25k number, this site - because of brand equity and what Steve has built here - is worth MUCH More then $25K. If I had to put my 2 cents in here, I would estimate the SMD Brand Forum (Not including his YouTube channel) being worth more around an easy $400-500k. Skar Audio www.SkarAudio.comPhone : (888) 501-7527
Ballen194 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 That's a little more believable. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
dog24fret Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 I liked what Kandieman said before I seen the date lol. I do agree with him though it should be worth more than they say. Because it is number one in the US and the info that is found in this forum. Worth a heck of allot more than that. Just a couple hundred more is kinda low. What does the 35 a day revenue mean? Is that what he makes off of this site? If so that sucks for him he should make a heck allot more than that. Cost more than that to keep this thing running probably. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.