Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**

well in bass race there arnt any rules on how its built, and this car is built purely for teh Bass Race, we could give 2 shits what DB Drag has to say about it.

If your willing to pay for all of that extra work, Im sure Christian would thank you, becuase thats way out of the Budget.

dont worry I have it all figured out :)

more pics later after lunch, Im off to Carls Jr, YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMm

I don't know if it would be allowed, but I would pull the gas tank, fuel pump, cut the floor and the spare tire area, and build the box downwards around the suspension. Then install a 1 gallon fuel cell w/fuel pump under the hood. That way you have more volume without breaking rules, I guess.

Ya but I think he wants to be able to drive this more than like 20 miles

I used to have an 87 crx with a b16a swap that I gutted, even the dash I took out, had a 10 gal Summit racing fuel cell in place of the old fuel tank, and ran the car. It was alt of cutting but it was fun. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Things sure are looking good

Finals should be fun, not sure if I got any money after this to go to any shows :lol:

and that's WITH the hook up David is giving me, sucks being poor ;)

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

ok so I got a few more pictures, I know how you picture whores can be soooo, Im taking alot of pics.

First order of the day was to yank the front seats out so I can getthefront box in and out without anyones help.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ohh and I found a dollars worth of change, hah thanks for the coke (coca cola) christian!

Rear chanmber all glues and screwed together

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

now its time to start assembling the front chamber.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Front and rear chambers in the car. not assembled yet, just checking out a few measurements.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats it for now, later today I will go by meades house and pick up his router and circle jig so I can make the top.

thanks, its getting closer and closer to assmbly time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Christian, the seat is all the way back and reclined a lil bit, hope you can live with this. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats it for today, time to head to meades house so I can borrow his router and circle jig.

EDIT: yes I know some of the pieces dont line up perfectly this is just a test fit so I can see How I have to connect everything together when I finish assembling the box

I think we can go ahead and say this this probably going to be the loudest Acura out there

Be close ;)

Posted Image

Usaci style kick

Im still waiting on Red Baron to just shank someone in the jugular in one of his vids......i can see it on his face in all vids

SMILEEEEE :D

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Be close ;)

Posted Image

Usaci style kick

Im still waiting on Red Baron to just shank someone in the jugular in one of his vids......i can see it on his face in all vids

what is the car doing now? I remember you guys were real close in scores on the last build we did, and Christian isnt the Violent type, he is an officer of teh law, so I dont see any shankings happening LMAO.

EDIT I see the score but I dont understand why your doing that with the door, please explain. also what is that tuned to?

Be close ;)

Posted Image

Usaci style kick

Makes me wonder what mine would do in the kick.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived