redbaron80 Posted June 14, 2008 Report Posted June 14, 2008 I guess 2 15's isn't plenty loud Good work david can't wait to hear it in 2 weeks Sig Changed Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
David Posted June 14, 2008 Author Report Posted June 14, 2008 ok I had to wire it up so I could hear this BEAST. Its FUCKIN LOUD, it gets low, its peaking alittle higher then what it was, seems louder but wont really know until it gets on a meter. my kid says he could hear it at the house, I was a good mile away or so. it makes me
Eric B Posted June 14, 2008 Report Posted June 14, 2008 ok I had to wire it up so I could hear this BEAST. Its FUCKIN LOUD, it gets low, its peaking alittle higher then what it was, seems louder but wont really know until it gets on a meter. my kid says he could hear it at the house, I was a good mile away or so. it makes me damnn pics or vids? 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
David Posted June 14, 2008 Author Report Posted June 14, 2008 naaah no vids, it was just a quick test run, plus its pretty dark and Late, I finished wiring it up at midnight, drove by the local tavern and shook the shit out of them hahahahaa some of their faces were priceless.
Rose-Villian Posted June 14, 2008 Report Posted June 14, 2008 lol....I wanna hear this SOB! When' it gonna be Out rolling' @ shows...? WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
redbaron80 Posted June 14, 2008 Report Posted June 14, 2008 lol....I wanna hear this SOB! When' it gonna be Out rolling' @ shows...? In laughlin, nv, for finals 2008 Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
wL<3bass Posted June 14, 2008 Report Posted June 14, 2008 NO PICS OR VIDS :blink: :blink: Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
B Slaps Posted June 14, 2008 Report Posted June 14, 2008 got a call today while i was at the auburn show. sounds like he is excited. i cant wait to sit in that bish. bet it slams no doubt alot louder then them 15's I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
gotFI? Posted June 15, 2008 Report Posted June 15, 2008 since he lives down the street from me, it looks like im getting a demo.
B Slaps Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 bump for more pics I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.