redbaron80 Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 bump for more pics x2 Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
David Posted June 18, 2008 Author Report Posted June 18, 2008 ok I have some more pics. I wasnt satisfied with the tuning so I added a couple of inches to the port hoping to lower the tune just a little bit. it looks fugly but that is before I glassed the seam so its good and strong. I also added a 45 to the turn of the port hoping it will flow better. some glass on the port extension. more pics later.
redbaron80 Posted June 18, 2008 Report Posted June 18, 2008 Looking good Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
David Posted June 19, 2008 Author Report Posted June 19, 2008 here is a small vid of the car before I retuned the box. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=23798
B Slaps Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 man looks like that sunroof could give at anytime. i like. keep up the good work david I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
David Posted June 21, 2008 Author Report Posted June 21, 2008 thanks brandon here are some new pics from this morning. cleaned up and painted battery tray/rack rufus watching me work Batts in and wired up amps are in and wired box is coated with roll on epoxy bedliner, wow talk about some nasty smellin shit. the reason you see the sub on the box is becuase I had to re-test it after adding to the port, soon as the coating dries, I will add a 2nd coat and install the subz.
David Posted June 21, 2008 Author Report Posted June 21, 2008 ohh and by the way, its louder now, that port 45 and extension reallly worked AWESOME.
Eric B Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 nice work David, wish i lived out there Id have you do my build lol 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
David Posted June 21, 2008 Author Report Posted June 21, 2008 thanks man I appreciate it, come on out I'll give ya the forum discount, and make sure you get to experince a few loud vehicles while your here.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.