FieroGrande Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 Nice flex in the new vid! Good solid build so far! Finished pics FTW!
redbaron80 Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 so you getting your shit today? Nope, hopefully this weekend, I got that Mon-Fri job thingy Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
gotFI? Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 Nope, hopefully this weekend, I got that Mon-Fri job thingy we'll drive out there saturday for sure christain. not a problem for a good friend.
redbaron80 Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 we'll drive out there saturday for sure christain. not a problem for a good friend. Cool bro, sounds good Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
B Slaps Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 we'll drive out there saturday for sure christain. not a problem for a good friend. only if you sleep in the port. no ifs ands or buts I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 Cool bro, sounds good why drive south too porterville. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
wL<3bass Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 So he built this for that other guy? Ugh ok. Looks decently loud. it sucks that someone always has to bitch in a thread instead of giving someone props on their hard work. that thing is bad ass hey david put this link in your sig Give him props for his hard work.....Haha your a funny haole man. You have more drama then a bunch of high school girls. I asked if you built it for someone else and you start crying over it thats funny. I hope it meters higher because it is behind his seats as mines is behind my 2nd row of seats and my amps are only set at 1900 haha.No you had to put in that "Ugh ok." dig.... your an asshole bro.x3 Get this thing on a meter asap! and more flex vids woofer porn too! Oh yeah I would also like to see a few front and back pics of the volt meters cause I wanna get 1 and gotta see if it will fit where I wanna put it. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
redbaron80 Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 Get this thing on a meter asap! and more flex vids woofer porn too! Oh yeah I would also like to see a few front and back pics of the volt meters cause I wanna get 1 and gotta see if it will fit where I wanna put it. If I can get my laptop working I will meter it as soon as I get time, if not, the next show is not too far away. Gotta give me some time to get my ride and play with everything, then when it's exactly the way I want, I'll get some vids up. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
gotFI? Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 If I can get my laptop working I will meter it as soon as I get time, if not, the next show is not too far away. Gotta give me some time to get my ride and play with everything, then when it's exactly the way I want, I'll get some vids up. fuck that christian. when we get to david's house, were going to deathmatch that shit for 5 minutes for sure. like jack did at autorama. full tilt and walk away, right jack?
David Posted June 23, 2008 Author Report Posted June 23, 2008 BULLLSHIT, your not Full Tilting nothing at my house, nieghbors allready called the cops on me about it, and I havent even had the volume past 10 at my house. and if you full tilt it like that pop goes the T3's cause voltage drop is Nasty
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.